Reviews for Lies
MAI742 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Noooice. Short 'n' sweet. Will 'ave a look at yer other stuff.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
So fluffy! Thank you for writing and posting this!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Aang would totally just show up whenever someone needs a hug. Just out of nowhere. That's perfect.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Cute! XD I should have my OC call him that sometimes. I'll share this with my sister, too.\ 3/
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh, that was so adorable! I usually don't read fanfics that have less than a thousand words per chapter, but I'm glad I made an exception this time! I like the whole innocent theme for Toph and Aang, along with the "You're lying," and going around in verbal circles. Great job!
TAANG fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwwww so cute :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AHHH, this is so CUTE! XD I love it!

Inumaru12
Eeveleon chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Laughing in the middle if the night. I should be doing homework, but oh well, this is great.
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very funny. Pretty different from your drama-heavy fics, but eh. I'm not complaining. :)
Keyanna chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Zuko definitely needs hugs. Good work, Toph!
RandomPow3r chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nawwwwwwwwww :3
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Okay, much love for Toph&Aang acting their age and sneaking around together. I always forget that Toph's only 12, so it's nice to see her acting it, even if it is only in fic. Also, big brother!zuko is probably one of my favorite things in this fandom. 3
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aw, this was adorable. Put a huge smile on my face. _
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw, this was cute and endearing. I love Gaang friendship, especially when Zuko's learning to fit in. Nice job!