Reviews for That is All I Need
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*Smile* Amazing. This was so real and in character. I just loved it. Perfection!
Forrest chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I like it! Its cool!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow. Did you have to make me cry? Great story, I love his last dream wonderful job.
darkening black bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
took away my breath wow!
never coul imagine sirius as the potencial suicide style but still great!
padfootprankster13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
as brilliant as all of your other fics, they all bring tears to my eyes, weither they be of laughter or of utter sorrow - u write the best, i dont know how you do it. i loved this fic, and...geez. i dunno. awsome. i envy your mad writing skills. it would be an honor if you were to r/r some of my fics! siriusly! plz try? thanks,

padfootprankster13
Moony Lover chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
wonderful, really emotive
Hyper Princess chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
that was one of the best fics i've ever read...im putting it on my fav's list!
Aille chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
This is rather dark, but it is a good look at what depression can do to a person.
jamie potter chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
omigod! That was sooooo good! Keep on writing!
KarateChick chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Sniff. Cute! But your right it is sad. Very, very sad. poor sirius. tell him to cheer up!
Arinus chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
I don't want to sound mean, but I don't think it seems very realistic. If Sirius felt guilty that Harry has no parents, then why would he kill himself, the father substitute for Harry? If he was pissed that he's "deserted" his wife, WHY would he desert her forever?
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Do you have ANY idea how much I like this fic? (*Puts on favorites list*)
Berne chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Amazing. Poor Siri *sniff*
Patricia chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
I really liked this one, I especially liked that it took place long after Harry had left hogwarts and it was about sirius. nIce work.
JoyofPotter chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
that was so so so awesome! i love your stories so much! absolutely spiffing! wonDAHful! lol. i love it. i love your stories, they are seemply superb. :)