Reviews for Slow
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Umm actually... Most of the schools in Japan are public schools and it's very costly to study at a private one.
Artesmia chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awww so cute and ur character is not a sue update~

Ecstasy~ (sorry i just had to say (type) that)
patrengkee chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Aww, such a cute fic

No, I don't think your OC's a sue~

And yeah, I think Yuushi gets all the attention from between him and Kenya...
AkatsukisHeartless chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
yayz! i liked it! XD
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I think you should continue it. :]

Normal-looking Freak chapter 1 . 3/28/2009

Update, update~! .
Mizz Deejay Lily chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I don't think your character was a mary-sue since she does suck in English and is never neat or tidy as you described in her early years. Anyways, love it!
pajamas on my hearts chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh my god! I thought it was so good! and your oc is definetely not an oc! this story was really good and well-written, too bad it wasn't chapters! I would've loved to have read more!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love this!Can you update ASAP?Thanx X3
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
She's not a Sue,definatly not.I think you should update!The plot really got me into it.I like continued stories and I would love it if you shows a side of kenya we dont know about (not that we know much but whatever he needs LOVE!)
deeds bye chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
oh... (I don't know what I must say.. haha)

it's good. wow.

are you going to make the second chapter?

I can't wait to read it. XD

congratulation... you have done your job well...

I think it's very good. I like it. XD
hkr-11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love this fic! Yeah I like (er... love? XD) Kenya. Maybe it's a bit ooc but it's work together with the storyline (it's fanfiction after all ). It's sad, I think. And it's inspire me. People need to work hard. And of course Koto-san isn't a Mary Sue .

Do you want to continue this? It's okay but I think this chapter is more like a oneshot. I love this short one.

If you will continue this, I think you can expand this chapter to a longer storyline (of course you don't need to listen to me . Especially if you have more story about them)

I'm sorry for my bad English & long review. My habit XP
Kasumi chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love this fic!And kenya of course XD,Please continue!Kenya needs lotsa love.I would be really depressed if you didnt continue T_T
Morggie85 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
oh...a KenyaXOC fic. i really like your OC and your fic's growing plot. this story is coming along very nice and i hope to see updates as soon as you can. you got me hooked so keep up the great work, ok? XD
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Interesting. I like Shitenhouji as well and as for the OC she's nto much of a Mary Sue if that's what you're asking since the story is from a first personpoint of view and it focuses more on Kenya from someone else's view.