Reviews for A Few of Our Favorite Things
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Oh that is wonderful! All four of them actually but I especially liked the last two, very sweet. Kind of sad about Doug and Morgan I liked them together but if they are staying friends that's great and I really love Edward so it's even better :D Also I'm very happy about Shawn and Landon it's good that they started talking again. Great stories :P
what are you even saying chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
I'm not really sure which of these I liked the most, only that I really enjoyed them all. I guess I should have known that Hermione's marriage was doomed once we got Harry's opinion concerning Jonah. I really hope she ends up happy. Maybe she's featured in your Maggie story...
FirePhoenix86 chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
wow this was really sweet. I didn't really see Edward as gay, even after the little kiss scene in Foreign Language. I saw him more as expirementing. i kinda thought he'd end up with Kendall, but they are better off just as friends i guess. Great job, once again! I crave more!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
It's so cute i almost want to throw up! lol that's awesome!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
this would be a cool concept to look into further. A story about shawn, Landon, Edward, and Stacey all coming to England for a vacation, getting to see Quidditch, and more magic and such...*in a madam fortune tellers voice* an idea has formed in your head and you will look into it further *wiggles fingers* wo
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
cow patties...bloody brillant...
Laura's Fantasia chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oops, I never reviewed this. Sorry! These were all really good, but I'm sad now because the series is over :( Maybe you could do a comeback sometime? Your next story sounds great from what you told me. I've got the images for Sirius, Hermione and the owl but I didn't get the pics of Harry & Voldemort. I'll PM you my email so you can send the other URLs. And why did you sound so surprised when I said you'd won? You reviewed every chapter so far of my story!

Laura
ArcticFire chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Another great chapter! To bad this is the end of the Redemption series... Look forward to your next!
ArcticFire chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Very nice chapter! I quite like it.
ArcticFire chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
That was terribly sweet! Really enjoyed it.
Solunar chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
AW!SCORPIUS WAS SO CUTE!

AND MORGaN EDWARD TOO!

*goes incoherent* AH! can't we have more scorpius? :P
ArcticFire chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Brilliant, and thank you! I loved the last lines. Absolutely brilliant.
Dark Kizuna chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
thanks so much for this little ficlet!

i really like it and i kind of hoped that landon and shawn'll come "together" again... and i really hope that landon can help shawn with his problems...

so keep writing and i'm sure i'll keep reading (and reviewing)

cu
Noontide chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Brilliant as usual! I love how Ran gradually warms up to his little brother. It all seems very real, and you did an awesome job with it! Thank you!