Reviews for How to Break a Heart in a Week
tentenn91 chapter 16 . 4/19
love it but there's no kiss in the end, why!?xD
lovegirl2 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
I really did like your story
Kazahana Yukina chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
while I may not be the type to review chapter by chapter, I would say that I ENJOYED every moment of this story. I am amazed at how you portrayed the characters well and within reason (I agree when you say that Neji is a bit out of character, but I did not see him that way. He had, after all, tasks to complete.) I liked the way you could paint out a picture without using too much adjectives, or elaborate words. but the best parts were in the content of the dialogue - witty, sarcastic, and definitely woth pondering. You're a great writer. I look forward to reading more of your Naruto stories! Kudos.
Midnight Phantomhive chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
I'm starting to like this fanfic. :)
Juunnachi chapter 16 . 7/11/2013
Oh gosh tenten always easily forgives neji, she should have made him suffer a bit. Haha. Love the story! Sugoi!
mk chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
ahhhh they are just destined to be together!
94stephanie chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! I could NOT stop reading it! I wanted to smack Neji during it but it was so good! :D loved it!
FireGemini chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
i have my friggin exams tmw, and im gouging my eyes out readint this P:
THIS IS SOOO FRIGGING GOOODD!
now tmw instead of seeing
in example, n1010m ill see nejiTenten happiness growth 100% P:
POWER chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
WONDERFUL EVEN THOUGH U MADE ME CRY DUDE OR DUEDET. : )
naash chapter 16 . 7/9/2011
this fic is so much fun to read. i love the fluff, all the uncertainty and i just enjoyed this fic so much.

naash
1893earthling chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
Fuck, it ended. Why couldn't you stretch it out a bit more? Ya know, to one, or two... or ten more chapters? With Tenten not excepting him?
1893earthling chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
Ha ha! Go Tenten! Well, it's a moving chapter, in this moving story... I absolutely adored it!
1893earthling chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
How did I know what was going to happen? I'm so good! Well, except at homework, schoolwork, sports, socializing, patience... you know what? forget what I just said...
1893earthling chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I think I know what he has to do :)
1893earthling chapter 12 . 4/15/2011