Reviews for Goodbye Bella
Emberseve chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
I love this story! Please update asap! :]

- Emberseve
Baow chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
Please update. I love Edward-centric tragic fics and there aren't much out there. I love this one.
MissMaria01 chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I want to see what happens next! what made Edward slip out of his stupor so quickly, and ask to go home?
Julsgracie chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I really like this one. I'm glad you had Bella die-it's really interesting the way you're playing out Edward's emotions. It reminds me of what Bella was like after Edward left. And the Aro POV was perfect. Please update soon!
Amethydia chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
:O Sad... just... sad. I almost cried as I read this. My mother must think I'm sort of insane when she came into my room to ask me about something.

You're so good at expressing their pain. You're so descpritive. It's scary... it's... SAD! Just sad... *sniff*

Please update again soon!

/Illusjon
J chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
ooh, good story! altho i have to admit, i am a little bit confused. i mean, why doesn't edward try to break the rules again? why does he feel nothing, instead of pain? he's just acting like bella did in new moon right now. when does the shock give way to agony?

woah, i just realized that that sounds REALLY depressing.

lol.

well, yeah, i guess you did do aro alright. maybe you could have mentioned that one way or the other, it's too late to change his mind about killing bella, so he should just cast aside his indecision.

oh, one more thing: doesn't bella decide to tell charlie about their engagement like, a few days after they see jane? so that's not much of a time span to plan it out... and i mean, it was LONGER than that between the time they saw the volturi in eclipse and the time they saw them in new moon. like, at least a couple months. minimum. so months, to weeks... it just seems sort of... drastically short notice to me.

oh, and i'm pretty sure the volturi has an O in it, not a U. just so's you know. ;)
FangIggyLuver chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
thats really depressing lol
PocketofChange chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
umm. i love it. aro is liek my favorite character, and i don't think i've ever heard a story where he narrates. I LOVE IT. mmkay, well, i do really like it. so good with the whole mind reading touch thing. NOice. (that's nice in an australian accent if you're wondering.) well, i can't wait for next chapter! please update soon dear friend.
Rebellious Vampiress chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
This story was relatively good, but I think it was unfair for Bella to die, like that I mean, without a final goodbye from her family. Usually, I do not like stories like these, but your story displays all of the emotions and actions from the unexpected, which makes me keep on reading. Overall, awesome job, though I wish that Bella wouldn't have to die and Edward reduced to blank nothingness...
PocketofChange chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
i always love hearing rosalie's side of the story. i think that she is the most underrated twilight character. and she isn't just a airhead with a nice body, she has a soul inside there and i think people should recognize this more often and not just automatically hate her. she's a person too ... well sort of. (sorry, couldn't help the joke!)
Itamar chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Sad, sad, sad, but good, good, good. Nice writing. I keep thinking of poor Charlie and his loss. Keep it up.
PocketofChange chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
maybe its just me, but i love a good tragic story. and this one nailed it. very nice on adding in the jasper's point of view. i like it. and i would've never imagined edward going to the vulturi. nice. well. keep it at. if no one else likes it ... I DO! i love it. well, not the fact the bella died obviously. maybe you should have edward look into jane's mind to see what bella's last words were. yeah... sorry. i just have this thing with last words. anyways... I LOVE ITT.
TigerLily Alice chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Why did Bella have to die in this one?
Headfirst for the Halos chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
wait if no one dies in this chapter then...but you said "By the way, no one actually dies in this chapter. You’ll see why it’s called Dead soon enough!"... is it like a dream someone is having or something ? its a dream isent it? i hope so