Reviews for Typical
Anidict13 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hnnnngg! ...Wait, purple button?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOL funny I truly enjoyed this!
Hallucinating Skys chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ahem i believe this button is GREEN madam xD

Uber cute.

Loved it! It was so cute X3
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw cute story!
JELM chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It was really hilarious and beyond adorable! So sweet of them together...aww
all.hollows.child chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i liked it it was cute! lol
x-NatPeaceOut-x chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww! I love this! A happy Sasuke and an irritated Naruto equals perfect -

I love it when Sasuke's happy *big Naruto grin* and I can just piture kawaii lil Sasuke and Naruto at the cute li ages of nine years old so sweet! Great story I loved it XD
a narusasu fan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was so cute XD really nice story
Roys-neko chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw, that's so cute.
Ann chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
excuse me, but 62x isn't 3? I am very bad in maths so please... can you explain me? _
Sellirakip chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so cute~ Sasuke's so perverted and clever! Very ingenious~ I like the format you used for the second part of the story. It was nicely spaced, simple, and easy to follow.

Haha, my bad.. I forgot to review the first time I read it(I was supposed to be doing homework).. But I kinda assumed that the equal sign was supposed to be there... By the way, keele is technically right if the equals sign wasn't there since the assumption would be that the equation equals 0.

Math explaination(ignore this part if you want):

2 6x 0 (as I said before, we assume it's equal to zero if there's no equal sign)

You would then divide both sides by 6.(That's where keele got the /6 part from.) Which would turn (2/6 1/3) and (6x/6 x).

Therefore (1/3) x 0. Then move (1/3) to the other side which would make x -(1/3).

Does that make sense? So technically, you're both right depending on how you view and assume things. ;; Sorry for filling up review space..
Karichi chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
awhaw tat was so kawaii! teh only tin i didnt like was the math roblem tat made NO sence! wat so eva! ~
keele chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
hey, the answer to 2x6 -1/3. you divide 6 to clear off the 'x' part then carry it over to the other side.

2/6x6/6 1/3x ; -1(-x1/3); x-1/3. you suck at math, but your writing is great. please write more sasunaru fics!