Reviews for And From Here There Is Eternity
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
D': The answer is so touching. But Sakura's broken love isn't that bad. I mean, Sasuke just left and her love mostly based on the Uchiha's looks for she didn't know much about him at the beginning. But Konan's lost love was mirrored at first. Yahiko loved her, too. And she got captured only to see Nagato murder him in front of her eyes. That's deep, man. Plus Konan's answer was more touching. She forgot her pride and said sorry. Overall great story. But instead of Angst -isn't there a category for Tragedy? That would fit better
The Imperfect Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is beautifully written. I really don't know what to say other than that the characters were well portrayed and the level of intensity and angst was befitting. (:

- The Imperfect Me
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Your homophobic christian-friend can kiss my white ss, 'CUZ THIS FIC WAS THE BOMB! XD Konan and Sakura really compliment eachother. There should be more fics with them! Nice work!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
yay! very awsome!:)
switchitt chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
i love the beautiful sad story's that give you food for thought
Sekowari chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Beautiful Your story conveys so much meaning and emotion. I love it )
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is a very thought provoking story. Kudos. You have done a great job.
Cupe chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was beautiful! I loved it so much!
Eleora chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This fiction deserves more reviews. While I'm not a particular fan of Konan, something about the way you portray her or perhaps her reasoning intruiges me, draws me in. You have a talent for pulling people into your fictions and making them empathise with your portrayal of a character.

Well done.
Crazy Neko Girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
you keep making me cry with all these sad drabbles and one-shots, but I love em'. -sniff-
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Loved, Faved and Added to C2! Yay for Konan
Volpone chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It's strange because I have never been much of Konan fan - she always seemed a little... bland. But your fic makes me see her in a new light!

If Sakura had followed Sasuke, she would have been his Konan. So maybe they aren't so different.

I love your introspective style, I know it's difficult to write in present tense, so kudos!
korinara chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
You know, I was really teetering on the edge of liking KonanSaku and not, but I think you've finally convinced me.
RavenDesk chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Nyuu

Sorry I'm not in top form today. I've been doing more writing than reading and so my reviews have been quite crappy lately...

However, I will say that this short little philosophy is a good way to get back into the groove of things. Writing in present tense is hard, man! : At least for me it is.

Well, welcome back to the castle made of words! Your return is much appreciated. :)

A super-Christian? Ick. I HATE it when they get all preachy on you. I'm Jewish, and we have a couple Muslims and one Hindu in my school. Then there are a couple really religious Christians, and they'll occasionally hound me and the other minorities to reconsider my religious orientation. And to them I reply, "Sorry, dude. I've already had my Bat Mitzvah. In the eyes of the Jewish community, I'm an adult, and as an adult I'd like to say to you now: piss off."

It makes them mad, but they come after me, oh...four out of five days a school week? Yeah. It's not that I'd like them to change their love of religion, but I just wish they'd leave me alone.

I pity the gay kids in our school, myself included. Er, excuse me, the gay/bi kids. They get ragged on by everybody. It really sucks.

ANYway, ranting about my oh so horrible days of middle/high-school, but seriously, welcome back. This was great, but I'm waiting for more...expectations rising now. ;)
coeur de lyon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
oh. very beautiful. very sad.

poor you for the roommate with differing views :(