Reviews for The Mark
claymade chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Heh heh heh. Nice, funny, succinct one-shot. This is the sort of situation that can only be summed up in the word: "...oops."
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
As someone who can cause bad luck, Jinx herself sure has more than enough, great one-shot.
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
CONTINUE, this is to good to end here!
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ooooh, crap. Run Jinx run! That must be fun, having half the JLA on your back...
jster1983 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
And that Ladies and Gentleman is one way to have the Justice League come after you. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and Black Canary. Man you should really do a follow up story to this. I would love to see what happens. See her freak out when confronted by Batman for what she tried to do.
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Well... she's screwed.

Let's see, she's got a very Wonder Woman (or Catwoman), Green Arrow, and Black Canary on her now, not to mention a very angry Batman and a probably furious Robin (bad luck that she tried to kill him the same way his parents died, eh?).

From the look in Bats' eye alone, this is going to be very unpleasant.
christopher chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
"In other news, local supervillain Jinx seems to have suffered a nervous breakdown today at a local charity circus. Found in disguise, the teenage criminal was discovered curled up in the fetal position and ranting. In an act of extreme goodwill, one of the circus sponsers, the Wayne Foundation, has paid to have her transfered to Arkham Asylum for treatment..."
chris chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
my god this is evil, poor jinx is never going to recover.
grey mage chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
this... was awesome. thank you.
KamiDarko chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this can be prity sweet if you water it and let it grow.
mb chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great one-shot! I really enjoyed reading about the heroes in civvies and Jinx's cluelessness. The bit about Gizmo's seduction abilities was great also. I assume Clark left to break Grayson's fall just in case? Oh poor Jinx. She picked the wrong moment and forgot to do her homework. Thanks for writing!

-mb
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Jinx is about to get it...

Great story, by the way. It really impressed me.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Love the writing style. You leave us hanging everytime to tie up the loose ends.
Deathwish911 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
not bad, i would like to see a chap 2 tho. it could go anywhere from here.
KF fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Bravo! Excellent stuff. Every aspect dead on, Jinx, the other surprising guests and even the whole thing being "unfinished business". Great job.