Reviews for Minerva's Hope
Jenovaslover chapter 2 . 8/30
I like how Severus even though failed impregnate lily, yet succeed do it to another griffindor
Jenovaslover chapter 1 . 8/30
Minevra such honey there
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I positivley loved it. At one point, I cried so hard, and another, I laughed, and another, I thanked Heaven that Hope didn't die.
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
cute story.
Miss Spesh chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Awwww its adorable! Love it!

Miss Spesh

X
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
HAHA! i loved this story! oh man i think you portrayed a playful side of min and sev, i think it's quite awesome. As i believe that what we see them portrayed as thruout the book/movie i feel like its all a front to what they truly are behind closed doors or in private...

thanks for this awesome story. and mind i add i loved the last two lines haha! just like them to pawn off their offspring/spawns to the golden trio w/ possible underlying threats for some alone time! rofl! haha~
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
nice
ratti chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Incredible story. Love Hope, but I want to know how she stopped the curse and sent it back.
CYMKK09 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
your story is amazing. i love SS/MM pairing.i just wonder why you only got six story is unbelievably touching.I will see your other stories right away.
A-zla chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
A wonderful story! I love the SS/MM pairing, they work so well together. And you portray them well.

I can't believe that you got only 5 reviews so far, you've earned lot's more!
Balou chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
This gets pretty graphic but I like the idea despite the 40 or so year age gat between McGonnagal and Snape!

A good fic!
Wateronthebrain chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
that was so amazing!
Kathleen Russell chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
I enjoyed the entire story. What an idea, Minerva and Severus, he could use a little losening up as she could too. Thank you for the wonderful story.
trulyamused chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
I love this. Great job. Minerva and Severus make a great couple. Thank you so much for the new story.

Truly
MidniteWriter15 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
this story made me laugh. but i liked it. it was a bit hard to tell the difference between scene changes though.