Reviews for Minerva's Hope
damemaggiesmith93 chapter 7 . 10/4
Dear Miss Red Tartan, you did a marvelous job writing this truly romantic story! Kudos to you! And may I just say, MM/SS shippers such as me owe you big time for this!
Jessie chapter 7 . 6/21
So cool I love it!
Elli5 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Only 16 reviews for such a great story? Can't believe it. Where are all the Minerva/Severus shippers? You have to read this! ;-)

Papa Severus - so cute!
ElementalDragonGirl chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
BEST STORY EVER!
Jenovaslover chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
I like how Severus even though failed impregnate lily, yet succeed do it to another griffindor
Jenovaslover chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Minevra such honey there
Minerva's Daughter232 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I positivley loved it. At one point, I cried so hard, and another, I laughed, and another, I thanked Heaven that Hope didn't die.
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
cute story.
MirandyGirl chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Awwww its adorable! Love it!

Miss Spesh

X
frozenfiery chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
HAHA! i loved this story! oh man i think you portrayed a playful side of min and sev, i think it's quite awesome. As i believe that what we see them portrayed as thruout the book/movie i feel like its all a front to what they truly are behind closed doors or in private...

thanks for this awesome story. and mind i add i loved the last two lines haha! just like them to pawn off their offspring/spawns to the golden trio w/ possible underlying threats for some alone time! rofl! haha~
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
nice
ratti chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Incredible story. Love Hope, but I want to know how she stopped the curse and sent it back.
CYMKK09 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
your story is amazing. i love SS/MM pairing.i just wonder why you only got six story is unbelievably touching.I will see your other stories right away.
A-zla chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
A wonderful story! I love the SS/MM pairing, they work so well together. And you portray them well.

I can't believe that you got only 5 reviews so far, you've earned lot's more!
Balou chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
This gets pretty graphic but I like the idea despite the 40 or so year age gat between McGonnagal and Snape!

A good fic!