Reviews for Everything Changes
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was so sweet and awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
May I say that this is the very first non-Transformers Fic I've read on this site. But after seeing what you did with 'Getting to Know You' and 'A Day in the Life' I had to see what you had done with Tin Man, which I adored.

To lolcat it...

Der iz no disapoint!

Your grammar and sentence structure are spotless.

The character interactions are wonderful.

Everyone is in character.

Plot flows smoothly.

ect.
roolsilver chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
awesome. Just...awesome. This is really well written, and you kept the feel for each character really well. I liked it.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was adorable! I loved the shoes touch. Very sweet.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
... you know, I've actually done that before- left the house all dressed up and in crappy shoes.. gotta love it! lol
starbuck2008 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
hilarious , I was actually laughing out loud.

very nicely done
Rowe3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Okay, for your next story, remember it's *Ahamo*, with an A. I'm still giggling and if I have to explain why...well, what can I say? :D

I liked the character interactions and I especially liked the way you wrote Glitch. Too many writers treat Ambrose and Glitch as if they were too separate people, when, really, Glitch was just Ambrose with memory lapses due to the radical brain surgery. I like the fact that Glitch is still Glitch.
GildartsGirl923 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
LOL Love it very cute, and love the ending of it.
Anne Davies chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
*must. remember. people. are. studying. for. finals!* LOLOLOLOLLOL! Yeah, I know I pulled a Glitch there. I was seriously laughing out loud at the last bit. Great fic, everyone was in character...loved it!

Angharad.
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
LOL! Very cute! I loved it.
Insanity-taken-to-new-lengths chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
It's really cute, I liked it a lot. There's a lot of shipping popping up already, and it's really nice to see just a nice Gen. story about the friends.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very cute! :)
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was really sweet. I loved how you had them all walking in together at the end.
Caitidid chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Great story. I especially loved the ending, nice job.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
what a sight that would be! :)