Reviews for Spin
Lambchop Millie chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I'm in awe. you've captured Renji's and Rukia's relationship so well. I was giggling at Renji's expense at trying to understand Rukia and ...his puberty! Anyway good job.
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was lovely. Rukia and Renji are adorable. I think you captured Rukia through Renji's eyes perfectly.
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Y'know, I figured from how well your review was written that you'd probably write good stories too. So, it's great to see I'm right!

A very sweet story. I've always loved the bond between Renji and Rukia - especially since it's so obvious that Renji doesn't necessarily -get- Rukia, but he tries anyway, and they aren't any further apart for their mutual bafflement.

Anyway, I think the line with the most impact in the story was "the sky's not ready yet". A very aggressive line that really fits Rukia well - almost a "ready or not, here I come!" challenge. Fits. Nice. And the whole concept of spinning to try and fly certainly lends a poignancy that is so distinctly them.
NotebookPaper chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was simply beautiful and it really captured how I think they were as kids growing up in the conditions in the Rukongai. I applaud you on your feat of tickling me with this story as well.
Twix10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Really beautiful and so Rukia and Renji. Rukia always seems to understand...and not understand at the same time-so many things and i think you captured her beautifully. great work!
When-Plushies-Attack chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hm good it seems deep but simple and its true that Rukia would have an unexplainable wisdom.

Good job!