Reviews for Tifa's Super Cool TwentyThird Birthday Bash!
the general girl chapter 1 . 6/23
That is a very, very, very Cloud thing to do. Ahhhh, this was the perfect balance of fluff and humor and good writing.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Waaaiit, is Cloud wearing a matching ring? Sweet!
SingleStone chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Cloud in this story made me laugh so hard. I wish you would write a continuation of this!
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hahahaha! I like thisss! Its so funny. Yuffie, I thank you. :D But what really cracked me is the Nmhpz of Cloud. lol. Wonderful words. Please make more like these! :3
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Erm? I think it's just me... but how come I don't really understand the ending? I know it's supposed to be humorous, but I don't get it... I guess I'm in the same level as the kids, despite being 20years old *feels like crying*

Was Cloud wearing a matching ring or something? I really want to understand the ending since this is a great fic.
KairiMisty chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love actually love this, it is so funny! And all of them are in character. Barret and Vincent's attempt to keep Marlene and Denzel as innocent as possible was great. I loved the part between Yuffie and Cid.

Cloud's proposal to Tifa was so unromantic and so... Cloud. It was brilliant.

Amazing!
Meilinoa chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ahahahah this story really made me laugh hard. For some reason, that line stuck into my head: "All right, but I am only showing this to Tifa!" It is such a sheepish and childish thing to say!

Great story, your way of writing is seriously great. Believable characterization, even in a humor fic, is your definite strong point.

Thank you very much!
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very...different. Once again you have a unique style to your writing. I was laughing at quite a few parts. I am curious as to how you would do with a FF13 and FF7 crossover.

That was one of the best marriage proposals I've ever read. Very much in Cloud's style. Thank you.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That ending was just...amazing. So freaking funny. Great job. :)
KayleeMariee chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Loved this )
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hehehehe. YES! Oh Cloud... I love him... but Vincent more, because he is awesome!

Great Story!
tntn2626 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
XD this is how Cloud would really propose. I've read alot of fluffy Cloti proposals that will never ever happen in the final fantasy VII world. But this is the like real thing XD
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Funniest Cloud proposal I've read so far )
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh wow, what an ejoyable read - from the group's charming interactions to Cloud's very Cloud-like proposal, this was definitely a memorable tale. Thanks for writing!
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Gods, I seriously love your stories. Best proposal ever!