Reviews for Take What You Can
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was really good! I love this pairing and I so want them to be together so this is both happy and sad to read :) And their baby would be so cute...awww!

Cain and DG for the win!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Damn that was heart-wrenching! '( Poor DG and Cain...poor baby...

Lovely work!
kayleecal chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Beautifully written heartbreaker. It is awful that I kept hoping that the husband would have a tragic (and fatal) accident?
Danibat chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was intense. I liked the tension and the pace a lot. There is a lingering sadness that is broken up just enough but the knowledge that they are still together that makes this piece at once hopeful and lost in loss. All-in-all it came across as haunting and lovely. Thanks for the read!
angeloneous chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
OMG - that was kind of sad and sweet ) Thanks for posting!
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Naughty Cain and DG! Great story, you really captured the angst between them and their situation. Thank you for not making the confessions completely cheesy and unreal. The lime/lemon was tastefully done and I adored the ending. Great job, all around,

Yang
Elaine chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was great (you know, in the unhappily-ever-after-but-making-the-best-of-it kind of way!)
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
this was so sad and so romantic at the same time. i liked it. but i wish dg and cain were together lol. u did very well.
BlondieSheep chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw, how sad! Never being able to be a true family! A great idea and you wrote it so wonderfully. Excellent!
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is really a very good story, but I do have one comment to make on your facts:

Is DG the main monarch, or is Tristan? If it's DG then Tristan is not king, but would probably retain the title of 'Prince'. If there is a king, then he is the head of state, for the queen to be the head of state there cannot be a king. That's why Queen Elizabeth's husband is a Prince, and the same thing with Queen Victoria's. It's really a minor point but I was a bit confused because the way you've written this story it sounds like DG's the head of state and not Tristan.
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aw! LOVE IT! great job!

~Adale
MissTessa chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
aww it so sad
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This was absolutely beautifully done! I don't guess there's any chance for a sequel, is there?
brightsidetolife chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
aw... it made me cry, that's wonderful work.
Midzst chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This nearly made me cry! Great job. I would love to see a sequel, especially one with a happy ending.