Reviews for Void
WaveMoonstone chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
ishala8 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Not overly romantic, but instead pragmatic, insightful and captivating. I really enjoyed it and would have been on your case had I not known there was a sequel.

While it's an unusual pairing, you've developed it amazingly well and wrote it with equal, if not greater, skill. I love Tseng's personality and background just as much as I love his weakness for sweets and Vincent's puppyish behaviour.

Thanks for all your hard work! It was greatly appreciated.
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
I really have enjoyed this refreshing view and interaction of tseng and vince... I like it! So dark... so deep :) I am looking forward to reading all of Void I
spopococ chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Amazing. Heartbreaking, tragis, angst-y to the tip of my ears, but amazing. I'll be spending many hours on reading Void I I think.

Simply wonderful work. You truly are a VERY talented writer.

All in all, simply a beautiful story. I'll definitely be recommending this to just about everyone.

Great work.
spopococ chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Oh Tseng...

Wow, heartbreaking angst by the bucketloads. I love it. haha.

Once again, you've given me something gorgeous to be absorbed in, and I can't help but love this story to a point of almost NEEDING it. This truly is wonderful.
spopococ chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Beautiful.

I can't say too much other than what I already have.

I think the way you've incorporated Tseng's personal life and family matters into everything is really well done. I can't get over how frequently you're able to show such a wide variety of different emotions and aspects of the one man. It's amazing. Honestly. I can't give you enough praise.
spopococ chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Brilliant. This is possibly one of the most well-written stories I've read on this site.

One again, characterizations are the key that floors me. Rufus is done BRILLIANTLY. I can hardly comprehend how it is that someone can write characters so... aptly. I'm very, VERY impressed.
spopococ chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Very good!

God, I'm loving this more with each chapter. I love that you keep showing a more human side to Tseng, it really is wonderful. I LOVED the part where Vincent was talking about how he sleeps. You really have a way with words to make everything so believable.

Great work!
spopococ chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Holy... God...

I HATE that I was recommended this RIGHT before bedtime. I've read but one chapter, and I'm... God, I don't even know... captivated, I guess you could say.

I'm so late onto this bandwagon, it's not even funny, but I'm ecstatic to have found this now.

Your characterizations are AMAZING. Your descriptive details that dive into the smallest aspects of everything are so effective in sucking me in that I'm pining at the fact I'm so tired I'm almost falling off my chair. You have an interesting way of building your character interactions also, and I can't help but compliment on your portrayal of Vincent. He's... wow. This is quite possibly the best Vincent I have ever read. Sure, it's the first chapter, but something tells me you shall continue to impress me.

I can't wait to get up tomorrow to read this! haha.
mom calling chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Hallo, kremesch. I'm here by way of Etrixan, and I did enjoy this bit. Seems an odd place to stop, so I'm glad you thought so too and created a continuation. I was going to say that these two guys are so dysfunctional socially, but they really are quite not-dys but function very well. Just in ways different from most people. I'm looking forward to continuing to get to know them as you see them to be. I think it's cool that there are a couple of mentions of Cloud, and that you've said in your profile that everybody in your stories isn't going to be bedding same-sex...sounds like a normal social mix and I like that. Vincent with sticks in his hair, Tseng curling up into a tight painfilled ball at night-I like Reno, too. Thanks and thanx to E. for sending me here. mc
Rain Misoa chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Wonderful! just wonderful! I was amazed and shocked throughout this entire fic. Mostly due to the fact that I didn't expect half of the things that happened in it. However, it was an entertaining story and I did love how you did so well with the characters. That love making scene was indeed delicious. XD I was not expecting Tseng to react the way he did, however. I thought that maybe he would have brushed it off but I liked how you proved me wrong! This was great! And I am definitely checking out Void I. Great job with this fic. I really did think this was one of the best VincentXTseng Fics out there. Plus, you made the Turks look badass and I appreciate you for that! Thanks for the well-written story!
Rain Misoa chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
Dude... almost make you feel sorry for the Turk in this chapter. Actually, I really do sympathize with him. I can't imagine how much pain he could have been in. But at least, if just for tiny moments, Vince was kind enough to help comfort him. Speaking of which, I love the whole "Vince", "Vincent", "Vince" game you play between them. It makes me giggle. Also, your writing gets more detailed with each passing chapter, I've noticed. It's a good thing! Well, just one more chapter! Wonder how it's all going to end.
Rain Misoa chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Ah! An interesting turn of events. I wasn't expecting his mother. Well, things are starting to develop, I see. I really want to know what Tseng has concealed in his pockets. I guess I must continue reading! Great like the others and the fact that you are making Vincent really think about his insecurites makes me happy that you didn't just make him a stalking freak. You were able to show how he really doesn't know why he's doing this. I'm liking this story the more I read it! Next chapter!
Rain Misoa chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
What's this? A sweeter side to Tseng? XD It's a good change, though. Really, I am enjoying how you describe the Materia. It's amazing. Also, I like how you worked in the relationships between the Turks. It's so real and close to how they originally were. Excellant!
Rain Misoa chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Yes! Finally! A fic that doesn't make Reno look like an idiot! You are awesome for this chapter! And I like how you gave the realationship between Tseng and Reno a deeper meaning. -snikers- Vincent's a stalker. XD Great job on this chapter. Onto the next!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »