Reviews for Come What May
Buddyboy98 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ah It's sweat
Kay Nastalia chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Cute story, but kind of mushy. Not bad.
Eastella chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was so adorably sweet that I nearly cried. That's pretty amazing when you can get me to cry. Not that's it's hard to make me cry, in fact I've cried more in the last 6 months then I have in 3 years. But, I don't usually when it comes to reading things. It's very impressive. And so cute.
diamondreamer chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Can I pet the bunny? Jk, I really liked it; It's a little different than your other fanfic's and that's cool.

LonniGirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008, the story was really cute (when I read that you were doing the story to Come What May I had to find it and listen while reading). It was really good and well written and just awesome. You kinda threw me by naming your plot bunny...I've never encountered one with a name before lol.
readbeforeyouwrite chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was so precious. Amazing. :)
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
*pets Draco Potter, four times* Two for each update he helped you with and because I forgot to pet him in the other review. :o) :-p

This was so very sweet! I wish the books had gone like this. LoL!

And someone may have already corrected the spelling, but just in case: Moulin is the correct spelling. ;o) But if you've already been told, just ignore me! *g*

~mandi *_*
MaluTara chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
PERFECT! o think i have teers in my eyes! GOD that was SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT! really a great fic, keep writing! this one goes to favorites!

Malu D,
Harry's My Boy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
THAT WAS SO CUTE! aww, i love it! i actually like the song "Elephant Love Medley" better than "Come What May", but you did well with it! :) Great Job!

SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
first off, i love this movie and secondly i love this story! . you portrayed all the right emotion through your words and i loved it! it was uber sweet and amazing! i had to listen to the song while i read, it was priceless! great job!

Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I liked the story, and I LOVE the song. Also, the little bunny Draco Potter...I like him as well. Great job, I enjoyed.

Hope both you and Draco Potter have a nice weekend.

Death.Is.Closer.Than.You.Think chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Sweet... I like the blonde bunny...

Can't wait to read his new story

:D :D