Reviews for silk kimono
Me encanto estuvo muy bueno de verdad, sin tanta interrupción de otros personajes y muy bien redactado. Bs
jo107 chapter 5 . 1/9
It's amazing (TT) so beautiful and heart warming.
I really love it 3
CrystalLover chapter 5 . 1/3
It made me tingle all over throughout - especially my arms - that it HURT! Amazing!
jo107 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
captivating story! it's really beautiful :D
crangelique chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
I don't mind Itachi being "completely, ridiculously, utterly" OOC (your words; not mine :P). I actually like him this way. It was perfect in every single way. My heart fluttered at the last chapter. :)
The Critique chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I'm at a complete and total loss for words.
You did EVERYTHING right!
I actually started to cry around the middle of the story.
Why?
Dunno.
But this is a true work of art and I'll fully support you till the end.
This is no doubt one of the BEST fics. I've ever had the honor to put on my top 3 favorites.
Good Luck in the future.
Not that you need any ;p
Fist.Of.Fire chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I am not one for ItaSaku but DAMMIT! You freaking changed it! THANK YOU! This was wonderful! :D :)
pisquenta chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I'm usually not into stories where the main character is a Mary Sue, but its Sakura and Itachi we're talking about lol! I loved it
Eliphante chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Reading before I doze off {:

"He hooked a finger under her chin and lifted her face up to his. The kiss he gave her was hot, hungry and urgent. It didn't last long."

The last sentence nicely emphasizes how short the kiss was because it's to the point. It helps convey what the kiss was like to the reader, I think. So, good job!

I'm at the part now where Itachi asks Sakura if she is protected. It's nostalgic haha, I think of your LuNa fic where it sounded like a condom commercial. Apparently ItaSaku is a pill commercial haha. But it's always good to advocate safe sex!

I didn't think your lemon was bad at all! It didn't feel like it was dragged out; it left me very satisfied.

I didn't notice any grammatical errors, or anything that bothered me. The details and descriptions didn't feel unnecessary but rather they helped set the tone of the story.

Thank you for the good read!
Eliphante chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I forgot to say that the end of chapter one sounded the beginning of a game and Itachi was planning his strategy and executing it flawlessly in the most covert way, naturally. Niceee *thumbs up*

It's Saturday afternoon and wherever you go, there's traffic ;_; Both sides of the road are moving so slowly. So it's reading time! Haha.

"How the person had managed to slip in between herself and the buffet table was a great mystery to the pink-haired female but Sakura knew what she had to do."

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, gets between Sakura and her delicious food. Shipping Sakura x food so hard and this jackass just has to come in and interfere with my OTP?! How dare he do that? We were about to get to the smutty part of Sakura x Food too T:

What does "tear a new one" mean? o I'm not familiar with the expression.

Poor Sakura, being the prey of one predator to another. But Itachi is sure possessive, hehe. He doesn't even want to let a stranger touch his mysterious, yet sinfully beautiful prey.

"Petal-haired female." That's a new one, I think. I don't think I've read that description of Sakura before haha. Quite creative of you Anna! It's been fun imagining Sakura's confused expression directed towards Itachi and her outrage towards Aoishi as well. {:

"…does this count as kidnapping?

"You are aware that this is a police-hosted function, right?" Sakura asked calmly."

You're so adorable Sakura, hehe. I couldn't help but smile at this part.

I like how you seamlessly move from Sakura's POV to Itachi. It wasn't abrupt and it felt very natural. I like reading from Itachi's POV because he isn't as innocent and sweet as this Sakura. Oh, I thought "masculine amusement" was a strange description. Like how can amusement be masculine? It's not a huge bother, but I just thought it was weird haha.

I couldn't help but think Itachi had to pee really bad with your descriptions of him quickening his pace, hahaha.

I felt like this chapter ended at the right time and you left your readers wanting more and more AND MOAAAAAR! Haha. While yes, some parts of Itachi are a bit slaughtered, the touchy-ness as you mentioned, the core of him is still present. Sometimes while reading, I can't help but think, STOP BEING AN ASS AND ACTUALLY TALK TO HER ITACHI. But there are three more chapters to re-read and I can't wait to be stuck in the car again.
Eliphante chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Are you sure this can even be considered a oneshot Anna? Haha, it seems more like a full blown story with how long it is!

I love how you portray the gang. The part about Shino made me smile c: Shino, a best seller author?! That's certainly interesting and it could certainly happen, hehe. Perhaps writing about the antics of his friends? That he witnessed via spy bugs. Huh. Maybe Jiraya picked the wrong genin to teach, hahaha.

The interaction between Sakura and Tsunade and Ino were enjoyable to read c: Sakura comes off as just a really, really, insanely sweet person who is just so pure hearted and those around her can't help but protect her.

I liked the hint of something going on between Tsunade and Jiraya and I hope it comes to light later on! I'm also curious as to what Tsunade said to Sakura that embarrassed Sakura so much. I'm thinking something dirty, probably. Hehe.

Sometimes descriptions are laid/lie layer on (?) so thick that it's not a nice read. But I always enjoy reading your descriptions of everything. From Sakura's outfit to Itachi's thoughts and perception of Sakura, it was never dull. Sakura must have looked otherworldly in your head with what I can tell from your descriptions {:

I thought you really captured the essence of Itachi's calculating and observant nature. In such an AU, it does make sense for Itachi to behave the way he does. I thought he was going to have an orgasm or something just from watching Sakura devour her meal. He also sounded very predatory, which I think does belong in the collective "essence of Itachi," just normally (Kind of) applied to Sakura.

I'm actually kind of curious as to what Ino was dressed up as.
LoLi15 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Gaaaaaaah?! So Beautiful!
Love it! :)
alldaylong chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
it was sappy and itachi was OOC BUUUUT it was adorable and gave me fuzzies nonetheless :)
miss anonymous chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
hello there c: first off i wouldd like to say that your writing is just SINNFULLY BEAUTIFUL! while trying to find a good itasaku fic, i noticed many authors kept referring to you with such positive comments so because of that, it brought me here to this wonderful story. ive sadly come to notice that this story only has about 500 reviews :c your stories should be praised more. this is true writing here! and although you may deny this fact it is honest and true c: you have talent and i have not found myself so engrossed into a story before! truely im infuriated at the fact that just because a story has multiple lemons and so much fluff, it has a high rating -.- when reading this story, i found myself infatuated with the plot and how it was being expressed/displayed. and the lemon was like the cherry on top! the story was so good, it would have been fine with just a reference of a lemon (not your lemon was bad, it was an important part of the story in which you expressed very well) just stating that this fic doesnt need multiple lemons to be great. it is independent. i hope to read more of your stories in the future so look for my reviews c: thank you for bringing well written literature to this site! love and always, miss anonymous!
theforesttree chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Ah, this is so fictional - but so cute that I don't even care. brilliant (delightfully) long one-shot.

P.S you are making me fall in love with itasaku