Reviews for My December
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awwwwwww this was so adorable i love it!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! Ed really needs more confidence. Great job :)
Hannah Faror chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
... AWW THAT WAS CUTE!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
My god that was beautiful! You really have a way of depicting people's emotions. Of course Winry would love Ed no matter what. That's just the kind of person she is. Ed's lucky to have someone like her. Keep up the great work!
Sakimono chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i love linkin park! numb is my fav song of theirs lol, but this was a good one too. Like the its amazing, people have to kiss just because of a leaf or too. WOW. Great oneshot

Saki chan
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
It was very cute, and don't worry about the length. I personally like longer oneshots. I also liked you misteltoe moment. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
Stuffed Usagi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
So cute n sweet! w FMA rulx! Lov it n put the sequel it'll b awesome !
Full Metal Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aw that was so cute :) great holiday fic :D
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Pretty. The song goes well with the visuals and it's got some holiday cheer in there...Good. The only concrit I have for you is that you refer to Ed as things like "the Elric" a lot, even going as far to call him "the former Fullmetal" I think; those things distance me from the characters, and I suggest that unless you're using them for specific description, cut down on them. Use "Ed" and "he" instead.

Enjoyable story.
GirlCat817 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This was so cute and sweet. I absolutely was heartbroken with the way the series and the movie ended, but this was very, very good.
xxCelestialStarxx chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I loved this! Great job for your first songfic!

I like how you see how strong Ed and Win's friendship is as well as how much they care for each other. Both were in character and the mistletoe moment was so cute!
serenity121 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I think you captured Edward's personality very well. I've always thought he was a little dense when it came to girls lol, but I liked how he cared enough about Winry to try and figure out what was wrong with her. And it's so like Edward to put the needs of others before his own. Great job!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was fricken awesome! )
eds-my-buddy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw, it's so sad and sweet! I think this is pretty good for your first songfic.
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love this! (sigh) So sweet and so heart warming! I've said it before, but I can't say it enough, your writing blows me away!