Reviews for Victus per Reproba Monumentum
Slytheringirle chapter 29 . 7/5
Too forward in my opinion, but good.
Slytheringirle chapter 27 . 7/3
Just a quick question, Didn't Lily say in her letter Sev that she also sent a letter to Dumbldore?
Slytheringirle chapter 21 . 6/28
Love it! And in my opinion, you're capturing Harry pretty well... Atleast better then the way I'm capturing him in my story, which is saying something...
Slytheringirle chapter 10 . 6/21
It's amazing! Good job! But please please please please please please please please please let Severus see the memories. P.S. I know you didn't read all the 'pleases.'
If I had known I was going to go through a box of tissue with this story I wouldn't have read it. :(
Geez this story just drags on
SkyeMoor chapter 20 . 1/18
Um. so whose bedroom is harry in?
SkyeMoor chapter 10 . 1/17
Wait. He's really not thinking about it? Really?
That doesn't seem like him.
14moonlight chapter 53 . 10/29/2016
I love this story. I hope you start on a sequel someday or a one-shot about the world finding out about their relationship.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 53 . 8/30/2016
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
Mcole chapter 53 . 7/7/2016
Loved your story
M cole chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
Love your story
Any sequels
Blue eagle chapter 53 . 5/21/2016
This was a fantastically well crafted story. It seemed really realistic and I loved the fluff. I'm sad it had to end. Great job! I enjoyed reading it
harrryhpstarlight chapter 53 . 5/12/2016
Hmm, just a few things I thought when reading the last chapter or two... I find it hard to believe that Voldemort would not have been the first thing Harry asked about once he woke from his coma, and much harder to believe that no-one would have uttered a word about his being gone until Severus told him. That is just not really likely at all. I also find it unlikely Snape would punish him, when he has just almost died and is aware of everything behind Harry's behaviour, especially given everything is a new start, with Voldemort gone. Just my thoughts really. That said, I did finish the story, so obviously, it must be a relatively good story as I am quite selective in what I continue reading after a few chapters.
harrryhpstarlight chapter 52 . 5/12/2016
I have enjoyed most of this story, enough that I have been glued to it, but as is my nature, some parts frustrated me... Harry would not be gleeful about anyone's pain, besides perhaps that of Voldemort. It is simply not in his nature and that is a very important part of the entire HP universe really. Harry is not vindictive like that. So that grated on me, and made him seem terribly dark and I am sure your intention was not to create a dark Harry. Also, though I am sure your intention was to create a darker and more manipulative Dumbledore, I really found myself wanting to punch him in the face quite a few times. It is good that your writing is able to stir such emotions in the reader. Anyway, barring some irritants I ran into while reading I guess I just wanted to say, well done for finishing the story and for adding some new ideas into it.
1,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »