Reviews for Victus per Reproba Monumentum
VerGee chapter 53 . 3/23
Great story. Kept me up several nights until I finished it. You are a talented writer and I really love your development of characters. Looking forward to reading another stories from you.
TheRestOfUs chapter 53 . 3/20
WOW! Okay, I just spent my whole week reading this sorry. I came across it and just couldn't put my phone down. I had breaks of course haha!
This is an incredible story and I love how in character you wrote everyone. I did think Harry was a bit too emotional and sometimes I read him more like an 11 year old than a 16 year old but having been a child abuse surviver I can get why he would feel that way whilst receiving effection.
Honestly, I truly loved this story and I LOVE Luna and Harry together. I don't know, I think they go together better then Harry and Ginny!
Favouriting for sure!
Oh and thanks for helping me completely waste a week! Haha, kidding! It was worth it!
Mary1999 chapter 53 . 12/23/2014
This is the first time I write a review on here and that is to say THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
It is the best Severitus fic I have ever read that is so good, everything is PERFECT the characters are still "in character" and almost everything is in the possibility of canon except for Dumbledore who is a bit more manipulative in this story than in others. The relationships between the characters are described so well. I JUST LOVE THIS
WONDERFUL JOB
Myu-chan chapter 53 . 11/18/2014
Just finished your Story...
Woooooow mindblowing
I absolutly Love this Story! It made me cry at times and laugh at others, fantastic story!
Well Done!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/28/2014
Excellent story, well done!
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 53 . 10/11/2014
While honestly saying that your writing and characterization may need work, I binged through this story in 9 hours and enjoyed it as a guilty father!Snape pleasure. You made me quite addicted to this, and for that I thank you.

Also, holy SHIT you're dedicated. 7 years is freaking forever! My gosh. You're amazing. I could never do that, damn.
kase519 chapter 53 . 9/30/2014
Thank you for writing...it a great story
kase519 chapter 46 . 9/30/2014
Poor Harry
kase519 chapter 45 . 9/30/2014
Wow
kase519 chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
Well glad he's viewing them
kase519 chapter 42 . 9/30/2014
This is not good
kase519 chapter 41 . 9/30/2014
What is up with Snape?
kase519 chapter 40 . 9/30/2014
More dollar coaster
kase519 chapter 39 . 9/30/2014
Good chapter...boy Harry certainly has been through a roller coaster
kase519 chapter 38 . 9/30/2014