Reviews for Victus per Reproba Monumentum
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 53 . 8/30
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
Mcole chapter 53 . 7/7
Loved your story
M cole chapter 33 . 7/6
Love your story
Any sequels
Blue eagle chapter 53 . 5/21
This was a fantastically well crafted story. It seemed really realistic and I loved the fluff. I'm sad it had to end. Great job! I enjoyed reading it
harrryhpstarlight chapter 53 . 5/12
Hmm, just a few things I thought when reading the last chapter or two... I find it hard to believe that Voldemort would not have been the first thing Harry asked about once he woke from his coma, and much harder to believe that no-one would have uttered a word about his being gone until Severus told him. That is just not really likely at all. I also find it unlikely Snape would punish him, when he has just almost died and is aware of everything behind Harry's behaviour, especially given everything is a new start, with Voldemort gone. Just my thoughts really. That said, I did finish the story, so obviously, it must be a relatively good story as I am quite selective in what I continue reading after a few chapters.
harrryhpstarlight chapter 52 . 5/12
I have enjoyed most of this story, enough that I have been glued to it, but as is my nature, some parts frustrated me... Harry would not be gleeful about anyone's pain, besides perhaps that of Voldemort. It is simply not in his nature and that is a very important part of the entire HP universe really. Harry is not vindictive like that. So that grated on me, and made him seem terribly dark and I am sure your intention was not to create a dark Harry. Also, though I am sure your intention was to create a darker and more manipulative Dumbledore, I really found myself wanting to punch him in the face quite a few times. It is good that your writing is able to stir such emotions in the reader. Anyway, barring some irritants I ran into while reading I guess I just wanted to say, well done for finishing the story and for adding some new ideas into it.
harrryhpstarlight chapter 24 . 5/11
I genuinely love your writing style but am finding I had to suspend disbelief rather a lot for this chapter. Harry manages to get out of bed and run out on a still broken leg and snape in that time is too slow to grab him ? Then shortly after he cannot make it to the restroom ? Also by this point I think he would be a lot further in accepting the truth and getting past the doubts. That aspect has been stretched a bit too far. Anyway. I shall continue reading. In the end it was your story and your choice as to how to write it. But some aspects are frustratingly inconsistent and beyond plausible.
harrryhpstarlight chapter 10 . 5/10
I notice you have veered into Sherlock based Fanfiction, but would be quite keen to see you write another Harry & Snape story, given you started this one way back in 2007. I would be interested to see how your style and ideas might have changed since you completed this one. I am relieved that thus far in my reading, you have kept Snape in character rather than turning him into an immediately sappy, mushy travesty of who he is, personality wise.
Sophie chapter 53 . 5/7

I really loved your Story! So detailed and written with love an passion :)
I'm very sad, that it's over now, but also very pleased, that Severus and Harry are now a real family 3

Love, Sophie
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 14 . 4/12
I'm enjoying the story so far, but this chapter has one tiny issue that, as an astronomer, irks me. Sirius is not a constellation. Sirius is the brightest star in the constellation Canis Major, which means the Big Dog (or great dog) in Latin. If you just change "constellation" to "star" in this chapter, the scene would still work.

I'm enjoying how conflicted Snape is in this story. He's being a massive jerk and completely unfair to Harry, but it's certainly in character and understandable that he would have a hard time reconciling the truth with what he has believed for 16 years.
harmony severitus dramione chapter 30 . 2/7
I like this story. I really, really like it. I know I haven't reviewed much (I'm normally an avid reviewer), but I really do enjoy your story. I've mostly been reading it and then forgetting to review in my excitement for the next chapter.
harmony severitus dramione chapter 6 . 2/4
sasa chapter 53 . 1/28
I don't like your Dumbledore,
But your story is great!
Drake Dracul chapter 53 . 1/28
Sequel: Harry dating Luna or Neville or both if you really wanna throw a spanner in the works. Sev trying to deal with the everyday life of a father. Sev maybe meeting a woman, how much would Harry like a little sister or brother. And a living mother. Having a full family. Or what if Harry and Luna slept together? How would Sev deal with the news of becoming a grandfather? If you spent Seven years writing this story, your muse must be ecstatic to be able to continue it.
Professor Potterhead chapter 53 . 12/9/2015
I just binge read this and it is the BEST fanfic I have ever read. I was laughing, crying, and even yelling with a frantic heart beat occasionally. Very well done and I am going to see if you have other stories I can lose myself in.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »