Reviews for Victus per Reproba Monumentum
brynn.brigham chapter 39 . 8/30
I so dislike Ron and Hermione for how they treated Harry. I was never a huge fan of theirs
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 7/21
this whole chapter just made me cry like a little girl
Forever Me chapter 53 . 5/15
At first, I didn't think this story would hold my interests for long. But I stubbornly continued reading, and am I glad I did! This story turned out to be incredibly amazing! Thank you so much for writing it!
Sure, I noticed some things (like Harry polishing his broom when he's at Grimmauld Place, and then it turns out Umbridge burned the Firebolt when she had confiscated it), but I saw that as well in other stories, and my works aren't perfect either. I guess things like that make it even more fun to read fanfiction, because no one's really a professional, and that sorta connects everyone on this site, in a way.
If you plan on writing a sequel, then I can't wait to read it once it's published. If you don't plan on it, that's fine as well, since you put a nice end to this story, and didn't leave us hanging.

Again, I want to thank you for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it!

Forever Me
nightpurr chapter 9 . 5/11
I spoke to soon in my review of last chapter. I am now on the edge of my seat. This is indeed getting to be very is on the chatter b4 this one sorry I tend to write it as it auto stars to read the next chapter to me.
Very good
nightpurr chapter 8 . 5/11
I have been enjoying your story. I feel in reach chapter though like I am waiting for a mystery to come forward but it hasn't yet. This is as bit disappointing but at the same time I must give you correct there is something about the way you have been writhing this that I just went to stop reading it.
Your talent in holding on to your readers is indeed that of a skillful writer.
VerGee chapter 53 . 3/23
Great story. Kept me up several nights until I finished it. You are a talented writer and I really love your development of characters. Looking forward to reading another stories from you.
TheRestOfUs chapter 53 . 3/20
WOW! Okay, I just spent my whole week reading this sorry. I came across it and just couldn't put my phone down. I had breaks of course haha!
This is an incredible story and I love how in character you wrote everyone. I did think Harry was a bit too emotional and sometimes I read him more like an 11 year old than a 16 year old but having been a child abuse surviver I can get why he would feel that way whilst receiving effection.
Honestly, I truly loved this story and I LOVE Luna and Harry together. I don't know, I think they go together better then Harry and Ginny!
Favouriting for sure!
Oh and thanks for helping me completely waste a week! Haha, kidding! It was worth it!
Mary1999 chapter 53 . 12/23/2014
This is the first time I write a review on here and that is to say THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING
It is the best Severitus fic I have ever read that is so good, everything is PERFECT the characters are still "in character" and almost everything is in the possibility of canon except for Dumbledore who is a bit more manipulative in this story than in others. The relationships between the characters are described so well. I JUST LOVE THIS
Myu-chan chapter 53 . 11/18/2014
Just finished your Story...
Woooooow mindblowing
I absolutly Love this Story! It made me cry at times and laugh at others, fantastic story!
Well Done!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/28/2014
Excellent story, well done!
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 53 . 10/11/2014
While honestly saying that your writing and characterization may need work, I binged through this story in 9 hours and enjoyed it as a guilty father!Snape pleasure. You made me quite addicted to this, and for that I thank you.

Also, holy SHIT you're dedicated. 7 years is freaking forever! My gosh. You're amazing. I could never do that, damn.
kase519 chapter 53 . 9/30/2014
kase519 chapter 46 . 9/30/2014
Poor Harry
kase519 chapter 45 . 9/30/2014
kase519 chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
Well glad he's viewing them
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »