Reviews for Girl on the Wing
thebestpeopleinlifearefree chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is so sad and beautiful, your writing is amazing, i cried.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh - i really liked this. I have read so many Nate/Serena that sometimes I forget that once upon a time he liked Blair first. A lovelly piece.
HazelFromBehind chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
this is really great. good way to look at the reasoning behind what nate did and another look at how blair feels. this was heartbreaking! and in a good way. so, yes. beautiful. thank you for writing! (:
Suspended Disbelief chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"They flock around her and Serena just glows, glows, glows."

"Did you see me up there?" The girl's words are so painfully similar to the ones she uttered the last time they were in this type of situation that Blair can't help but look at her.

This time however, when she turns to look back at Nate, he's no longer looking at her. His gaze is focused directly on her best friend, and his grip on her has loosened almost entirely.

This story was so heartbreaking and I do believe that this is the reason Blair held on to Nate so much.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I really liked this fic! It was just so sad and...oh my gosh. I just think you did a lovely job with it. Keep up the awesome work!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh my God, that was so bittersweet, absolutely beautiful piece of writing.
flipped chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Personally I'm a Nate/Serena fan, but I love Blair as a character. Blair/Nate/Serena is truly the ultimate love did an amazing job with Blair's thoughts. I loved it...*fav*
MoneyMatchShip chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That is so sad, yet so compelling. I feel so bad for Blair, and yet I can see it really happening. I feel so bad for her at the end, when he tells her that he cheated... It is really amazing that Blair ever forgave Nate or Serena. Anyway, excellent story. I will definitely be looking for more of your work!
othfreek chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I just found this and its so heartbreaking but amazingly well written! I love Nate and Blair and this whole story is just too good for words. You described everything perfectly and I just loved it!
Team B. Davis chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was absolutely, unbelievably, fantastic. It was so in character, and heart-wrenching (in a good way). Reading the books and watching the show, it was always how I pictured Blair's POV on S/N.
Itsastickup chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
wow another amazing story!
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
that was amazing! i love angsty gossip girl fanfiction, and you nailed it! please please write more!
Midori Tsusuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
God, I can't believe I'm reviewing you again...

My record is like 2 reviews in a whole year and here you are breaking it!xD

Anyways! Too cute!

But poor Blair! That situation could break any little girl's heart.

And I would love to see Chuck's point of view for this fanfic.

Especially since you really seem to get into character with both Blair and Nate already.
words end here chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
aww this was really good!