Reviews for Karma
I like your story :D
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Amazing story!
imjustwriting chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
LOVE this story! Wonderful.
chaz1997 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Read this story about 5 times now and its just as good as the first time i read it! Love it! :)
andreathegreat chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Loved it!
chaval chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
C'est peut-être la meilleure histoire que j'ai lu depuis que je viens sur ce site. Il y avait de l'humour, de l'amour, du suspense et du drame. J'ai retrouvé dans chaque chapître le caractère des héros. Félicitation, j'ai édoré.
awakeningezgi chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
I wish it had stayed nair /:

I liked the first half of the story better.
bla chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
It pisses me off how Nate thinks Blair is his. Like you don't even understand how pissed it gets me..

Hopefully Nate will die in this Fanfic :)
Kristen chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
I love all ur stories but this is my favorite so far!
PreviouslyDead chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
thats more like it!

the showdown on the tv gossip girl wasnt anywhere near good enough for me
Catheryne chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Aw it was lighthearted and romantic. :) Very sweet story.
Catheryne chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
Oh yay. They're going on a date. And it's Blair's reluctant scheming that gets them there.
Catheryne chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Ahh fanfic discovery :) It is going good. I like looking back at fics set last year. I like how Chuck is reacting so very much like the friend he was to Nate. Very S1 IC.
Princess Persephone chapter 9 . 11/8/2008
'Everyone around him gasped. Chuck Bass did not apologize for anything. He never showed remorse. Serena, from the bottom of the stairs, and Nate, clenching his hand on the staircase, stared at his back in shock. They couldn’t believe that Chuck had just revealed before God and society that Blair had him whipped.'

haha! Let me just say, first off, that I absolutely LOVED how, since Chuck's apology was public, you wrote it sort of from the pov of everyone watching. I mean, we had his feelings and thoughts, but were also aware of how his audience was reacting and thinking. Very realistic-sort like on the show how the camera would show others' reactions. I loved it! And I love how Chuck doesn't care what everyone thinks-he just punches Nate and goes after Blair-so romantic.

Also: when B forgives him and they kiss-! "Are you sure?" was absolutely perfect! I could totally see it happening. It was a great touch: we (as avid C/B fans haha) get the significance, and so do Chuck and Blair. This time instead of asking if she's sure to take a risk with him in private, he's asking if she's willing to take a risk with him in public. Nice full-circle.

And I love that Blair finally decided she didn't care what everyone thought-she just went for it. Having Carter there to give her advice/a nudge in the right direction was also a really good idea: I felt like his appearance in Hi, Society was rather meaningless. Your version of events is WAY better. Plus we get C/B action. :) And Blair just needs someone to tell her to stop playing games, suck up her pride and do what she wants-Serena can't always do that b/c she's so preoccupied with her own stuff.

'She looked up and saw Chuck and Blair giving her matching smirks.

Dear Lord, she thought, they really were meant for each other.'

HAHA! Loved your Cece. And Blair and Chuck totally are made for each other! :D Love that they're wearing 'matching smirks'-they totally are partners in crime.

It was too late—he was always so late!—to go back…or was it?

haha...Late...Nate :)

But I do like that Nate sort of regrets his actions and sees that he was wrong-that Blair is happy-and that he wants to make up with Chuck. Also liked how it started with Nate and ended with Nate. Nice.

great job! I loved this fic!
Princess Persephone chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
It wasn’t very often he issued orders, but whenever he said “jump” Chuck had to say “how high?”

:( Chuck's relationship with his father is so sad. But you pulled it off brilliantly.

Poor B and C. It's so like them to jump to conclusions and try and get revenge. Very in character, once again. :)

“It will be much safer for women everywhere if you’re with Blair.”

:D ah, sometimes I really do like Serena.