Reviews for Paparazzi chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
It's really a shame that this story hasn't been updated in so long. It's very good and was going in a very promising direction!
asdfghjklstephanie chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
oreny19 chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
please please finish this! i see you haven't updated in over 3 years and im not very hopeful that you'll finish it after so long but please at least try to! I really like this story and would love to know the ending.
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
I love this, a fresh twist to the Brennan-Booth dynamic! I'm looking forward to a new chapter and i hope you will continue this. Best of luck with your writing and med school.
deltainfinity chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Awesome job!

I hope that you write more sometime!

Enzeru no Yami chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
This is a really interesting story and it's a thrill to read. I love the character development and the reaction of the characters to this unique situation. I hope you update it soon because I would love to see what happens next.
Hermytwin027 chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
"Look how this dark A-line skirt lies gently at Tempe’s modest hips. Paired with a scoop-neck brown knit sweater, this look brings a sense of glamour to the classic career-woman look.” - when this stuff started up, I was literally shaking from trying not to laugh too loudly (it IS 5to4 in the morning lol). Just excellent! Absolutely superb :D

I have a slight feeling that this story has taken an extended hiatus though?
Hermytwin027 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Haha, only 1 chapter in and I'm already cackling away :D This is such an ingenious idea, because Brennan REALLY wouldn't have a clue!
boothandbones4ever chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
great story i hope you keep going
iamladyliberty chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
I found both the premise and the execution of this story totally hilarious! I'd be so pleased if you picked it up again.

Thanks for writing.
VENZwife chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Hello! I know it's been a while since the latest update in this story, but I am really really enjoying it. Please post the next chapters soon!
Jodie Marie chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
i really love this story!

its so unique, please keep going with it :( x
jasadin chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
ah I just read this again! I always forget that it's not finished!
ScaryPoppins chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Loved this

Great writting with a great plot very nice

Hope you update soon

Can't wait to read more
QuillColli chapter 7 . 3/12/2009
i am LOVIN' this, amzing. love the last time of this chapter :)