Reviews for Still My Sister
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
awesome
00134 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh my, i like it. Sasuke is such a perv. Hey, Sasuke will be with Sakura in the end right? Please answer!
Jazee chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
SPELLCHECK. GOOD LORD WOMAN IT IS THERE FOR A REASON.

Anyways.

I really love how sympathically you portray Karin in this. Sasuke and Sakura are selfish and don't seem to care about poor Karin at all. Sasuke is the worst. I can't believe Sakura would even look at him, knowing how he chose Karin over her and the vicious wayhe now treats Karin. I mean, the woman is being abused!

Can't wait to read the sequel; hope Sasuke gets hit by a bus :D
maidsama4real chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
ne, your such a good writer i started to pity karin...blach! thats NOT good. but i mean, in this story she really didnt do anything to make the audience hate her, nor sakura too...well in contexted she did take her man away...(but the reason why sasuke married karin is beyond me!) ~Keep writint
thebrokenwriter chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wait.. what happened to karin? did she get a divorce...die? wat happened to her?
AYUMU10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Like it! Poor Karin. I thought she was going to have a war with Sakura? It seems that you've forgotten that part. lol
DarkMoonChild14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Love everything about this story! Hate the fact that Karin is married to Sasuke. I am so glad that Sasuke cheated on Karin and went to Sakura instead and had a baby boy. Poor Sakura. Now Sasuke wants a little princess and little Ryuu-kun is going to have a little sister coming soon. Great Job!
i.wanna.have.you chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this is really sad. i noticed that your writing style is kinda different here...
blupomme chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Sad. But I love it. (:

Where'd you find a copy of the poem? I can't find it anywhere.
anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ddo u go 2 csa makati? im sure iv read ths poem b4
siMpLe-reActiON chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
oh. Karin haters! I'm one of them.!

Karin really deserves this humiliation and tortures from Sasuke.

Nice plot and everything _ Nice Idea how to make Karin suffers

keep up the good work.
bLueLOvEspiNK chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i love it!

nice one!

i pity karin..

oOps! i take that back..

i dont like her

ha3

Sasu-kun likes Saku-chan!

aw...

make another one!
blackfira chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
omg this liek totally sux wtf is this sh1t omg lolololo1

my dog can rite beter stories rofl lololol

roflmao wtf haaha loser

:L
Littlecupoframen chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
KARIN IS A BITCH! RAAWWRR! *pounces*

aw the ending so cute heheh silly sasuke!~
volleysk8ercherrygirl01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
omg omg omg i love it pls make a happy ending sasusaku not sasu-ka-kari-n i cant even say the name of that girl