Reviews for Somewhere in Minnesota
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love this. :)
Spitfire Maguire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I've spent the last few days reading all your stories so I'm going to start my reviews with this one. I really liked how you played this out as a dream. I had no idea in the beginning that Tommy was dreaming because you made it seem so real. Additionally, I love how you even tricked the reader into thinking Michaela was a boy. You are very good at misdirection.

I think one of the details that really stuck out to me the most was during Tommy's run, when for some reason instead of turning right he turned left (or vice versa) and eschewed his normal route. For some reason, it just hinted that something special was going to happen and I love that you added it in there. After that, Tommy's deep-seated confidence in his dream coming true was really satisfying to read. Great job!

Cheers,

Spitfire Maguire
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow. This was a really great read, and Tommy got to see his future before it happened, which was really original for me, but then again so are the rest of your works.
jps1926 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow, this was so unique from your other stories, but it was just as good. You really got me with Mike being their daughter, and of course with the whole thing being a dream. It's funny, we got to know how it ends before we got to see the beginning, and we didn't even know it. Great job.
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
how cute! i love it! thanks for writing it.
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
You've got to love it when you have a dream and it comes true, though when it happens to me I often don't realize I dreamed it until I'm in the situation! Deja vu is so cool, anyway awesome story, it had a great plot line and was definitely original! Keep up the great work!
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very nice, great job.
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was very well done. I enjoyed it a great deal and loved your attention to detail, humor, and characterization. Keep up the good work.
Vodams chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I really enjoyed reading this fic! keep more of these coming!
lilyrose284 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
oh my golly gosh, awesome job! I just loved it
psav2005 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Great story
Luna Ace chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Interesting take for the whole story. I actually love it. Couldn't believe they name a child Michaela... is that even a girls name? Awesomeness!

-Ace.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I'm surprised that Michaela Trini is so much like her father when her middle name is her mother's best friend.

Good stuff. Hoping for some of your updates soon...
GinaStar chapter 1 . 12/8/2007