Reviews for Homecoming
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
BEAUTIFUL~! BELIEVE IT~!
YourFan chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
It was really AWESOME. Short and sweet.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This story is a brilliant merge of GIRLFIEND, TREAT, and INTERVIEWS. However, I felt that poor Rahcel didn't ge tto have enough time to spend together, however, I love the interactions, as well as the 1/362 goodness :) Continue writing 1/362 :)
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
After I finished reading this...it felt like...it felt like I stopped breathing. I think I really did stop breathing.

*Takes a deep breath*

Wow. Just...wow. That was...wow.
Souledad chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Somehow, I never seem to tire whenever I read this. It was... unexpected, to be honest, that the story took a VERY different direction than what I had speculated upon reading the early part of the story; nonetheless it came out interesting and off-beat than other 1/362 fics out there. I appreciate the fact that even though it was the story you hadn't planned, you kept it amazingly IC and realistic. The dialogue was also convincing. Apart from the scene where they kiss (I never was a fan of kissing scenes, unless it is absolutely necessary), which I felt was too "drastic" (yet it was "fluffy" and appealing at the same time), it was definitely a worthy read. This fic made me more appreciative about these two individuals. Great job!

- Third Perspective
numbuh-14000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
cute! keep writting!
Name chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
YAY YOU ROCK! :D
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice work. It's readable and coherent, unlike most of the KND stories I've seen to date, and it captures all the bittersweetness of childhood romances.

You did a great job on this.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
WOW, this was amazing.

Kinda sad epilogue, though.
Jae B chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Yeah, yeah, I know this is really late in comming, but I finally reviewed. It's amazing what you can pull out of a character's demeanor. What makes this story so fascinating is that it takes two kids and forces them to act like adults. Hm...it sounds like they work too much. Have they ever heard of child labor laws? lol

Anyway, you always manage to pen a great story. Never stop writing.

-Jae-
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Excellent story. Nice job with this couple.

I actually like Lizzie as a character; her interaction with Nigel, a great opposites-attract relationship, was quite funny. Her annoying yet caring personality made a good complement for Nigel's more serious and responsible one. However, I also understand why it didn't work; Nigel, literally, is married to his job, and Lizzie wasn't ready to compete with that; sure, she assisted on some missions, and at times -usually by accident- even saved Nigel and company, but she had no real interest on the KND aside her relationship with a sector leader. Actually, when she dumped him, the girl, aside her personal feelings, did it too because understood Nigel's responsibilities would always come first and it would be selfish from her to stop the boy from saving kids in distress; in that sense, Lizzy matured a lot from her first appearences on the show, where she was totally manipulative and demanded Nigel's full attention without considering his friends and job.

Trivia fact; here in Mexico, Lizzie and Angelica Pickles are Spanish-dubbed by the same woman, Patricia Acevedo. She didn't even try making minor changes, as usually when doing different characters; the voice is practically the same in tone and volume, fitting both girls perfectly.

Keep the good writing and Happy Holidays.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Well Its been a while since I last saw KND but yeah I seen those episodes and the hints of Numbuh 362 LIKING Numbuh 1.

So I gotta say I approve of the pairing and of course I liked the fic, it was both fluffy AND sad.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
December'sRose chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
O.O

Oh my . . .this fic was, well, fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! There's just no other explination for it, seriously, I'm speechless! I haven't read a fic as decent as that in a while and it really made my morning. It was so perfectly IC, the imagery was excellent and the dailog was amazing beyond words! Plus, I love how you added just the right amount of fluff without overdoing it at all. Again, fantastic job! I'm really looking forward to reading more for your work in the future!

~December'sRose
max remy1362 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
*sniff*sniff* that was so sad! its the best 1/362 story ever!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Hey, I KNEW I could count on you to find your groove again! EXCELLENT story!