Reviews for The Worst Day of my Life, The Tale of a FruitLoop
IlikeHoundoomD chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Ahaha, I love how you made the last part, where it's all suspenseful
sciencefreak330 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Vlad is not going to lke the answer to that last question.

There is this strange feeling I have. I...I can't identify it. Wait, is it, yes I believe it's sympathy, for Vlad. How did that happen? If you can get me to be feel empathy for Vlad, than you are a very good author writing a good story. Good for you. Keep up the goodwork!
ElusiveVisionary chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Gah! XD So this is the coincidence! Cool!

I suppose great minds really DO think alike, though I must say, your mind might just be a tad bit greater! :-O

Keep up the great Vladyness XD
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Thats a LONG time and, why do they paint the hospitals white? Its so...unerving. Anyways I like the story so far, update soon!
Tw1stedRose chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Another great chapter to the series! That was really good. You should continue to write more!
Fortune Glyph chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Whoa! A long time! Yikes!

Also, my friend TinkerbelleTB has started a Phantom of the Opera parody for me! Isnt that sweet! Check out the cast list and please review it ok?
MutantLover09 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ah, poor Vlad. I really do feel bad for him. You could totally make a story of this. Like Vlad's thoughts as he slowly turns to the dark side or something.

Good job, it was so sad :( But I did enjoy it! Oh jeez poor Vlad!
Fortune Glyph chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
'shivering' Man that was depressing! Still you did good on it! Now I must get back to my stories!

'types on computer'
Tw1stedRose chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow, that was good. I like the idea of Vlad's side of the story of what happened. You should write more to it.