Reviews for Obsession
Irish Froggy chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
ooh, everything's falling apart...I hope it all gets put back together soon! I'm really excited that you're continuing this story, but we need longer chapters! I can't wait to see where you go!

Will we see how Mike came back?

Irish Froggy
crimson hearts chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
-tear- how sad that all of that had to happen. now what? will she always hate edward? and how could she possibly stand being near mike?
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 19 . 8/18/2008
Wow. I seriously hate edward! Please update soon!

Awesome chapter.

Sesshy's Princess Kagome chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
O.O! Poor Bella! She's on the evil side now! *tries to pull her back, but she's just too strong...* "DAMN IT! I think it'll be a bit harder than that..." Anyways, please update asap!
Elven at Heart chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
This was a really great chapter, although I wish it was some shape-shifter Victoria knew that was pretending to be Edward having sex with Tanya... Anyways, hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
BloomingNights chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
1-yea, you aren't dead

2-wow, i can't believe edward did that, nor bella going with mike and victoria(but yet i kinda can), and i wonder if she'll drink the blood...can't wait for more!
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
OMG! how could u do that to bella? iloved it though KIU!
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
Edward! He-he didn't! no i won't belive it!

great story! can't wait to here more.

(and this story makes me hate Mike.)

Update soon!

TayterBug chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
grr...loved it and hated it!...
Khlarka2 chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
great chapter! :D so emotional! UPDATE ASAP!
barbiedoll123 chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
mike is a big jerk in this chapter also and edward is a cheater
black16lily chapter 19 . 8/17/2008
this was a great amazing chapter. i loved it. i so did not expect that. i couldnt believe that edward would do that to bella what a jerk. god im so mad right now! update soon! please?
Streamstep chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
Ah! Update! Must . . . know . . . who . . . it . . . was!

Maybe Edward gone blonde?

It couldn't be Carlisle or Jasper . . . could it? And Mike's dead so . . .

xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
oh my carlisle please write more asap! who could the blonde person be? the only blonde person besides mike (who would let bella know it was him!) is carlisle and jasper and let me just say EW! so yeah please write more and let me know what happens so i don't sit here thinking that it was carlisle because i think i will have nightmares...
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
oh. my. gosh! this is horrible, i hate mike, i mean don't take me wrong- i love the story, i just meant that it was sad what happened. edward also just needs to get over himself, and change her already! mike needs to kill victoria and emmet and edward need to kill mike! ugh evil boy
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »