Reviews for Obsession
edwardcullen101 chapter 10 . 6/26/2008
chapter 18:

PLEASE UPDATE! I will die if i don't know who it was! :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
ExperimentalMe chapter 18 . 6/23/2008
Great story! I absolutely can't wait for the next installment. Please, don't stop writing!
s m Neal chapter 18 . 6/22/2008
whoa, whoa, whoa rewrite, no blonde. bronze hair rwrite
bookwormkrissy chapter 14 . 6/22/2008
good!
half-titan1215 chapter 6 . 6/20/2008
update you cocksucker
GeekNerd chapter 18 . 6/20/2008
Oh my gosh...so much drama ! Update!
minipoison chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
omj! who was it? please update!

jordan
Kimmie43 chapter 18 . 6/16/2008
Well, I don't know if I like the ending to this chapter. Doesn't bella what she is doing and edward, he shouldn't have went to talk to tanya. This is just too much drama for me. are you going to updat?
freestyler901 chapter 18 . 6/11/2008
I cried when reading this fic especially the parts of bella's pov coz I was listening to natasha beddingfield's soulmate. Gosh, the loneliness she felt and the constant fear of being abandoned. However, I don't think Edward would judge her even if she drinks human blood and that he would definitely be calm around bella especially after the rape ordeal and not slamming doors, presurizing her to move on beyond kissing.
WillowBelle chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
how come u r'nt writing? i want to see sum updating!please...
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 18 . 5/23/2008
please hurry with more longer chapters
TayterBug chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
no no no! UGH! BELLA
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 18 . 5/16/2008
Ok I am confused...blonde? Isn't Mike dead?
Arget-Rakr chapter 18 . 5/3/2008
i think you should have a chapter with bella figuring out her power after moving to denali. it doesn't have to be long. just have cullens the arguing about moving to alaska and add some drama. after that the next chapter should go smoother with them arriving in denali and meeting the denali coven there.
Della Kiss chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
OMG! :(

please. PLEASE dont let edward see :( and i hope that edward isn't truly mad. he is really understanding and understands everything. i hope that edward will care for bella and protect her, and bella will try to protect herself and profess her love to edward :)

please please please... this fanfic has been so violently emotional i'm really not sure if i can continue reading on if stuff like this happens. plus i thought that mike was dead.. :(

darn it. i dread this next chapter. :(
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »