Reviews for Tie Breaker
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was good! Your imagination is practically drool-worthy!
AMAZING! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome love the fanfic
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lol! I loved the banter between Grimmjow and Ichigo...it was so funny xD

Loved it, great job (o)b
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
XDXD So funny your fic!They're just two assholes and they're too stubborn XDXD They really were desperate XDXD I liked a lot your fic and I hope you'll continue writing your way!Really nice fic!o
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
this was so fuckin hilarious! nice job! XD 10/10. *fireworks goes blasting off*
quixotomy chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ohh...just wonderful. I loves me some GrimmIchi.
dieFiend chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ah! So Good! This was a really good ending to your triology-thing :P

I wanna know if I'm wrong, but when Grimmjow said "who gets to be on top", did he mean just cuddling? Meaning they'd have more room if Ichigo laid half his body on Grimmjow (that's what I got from the 'you're heavier, you'd squeeze me breathless') I dunno, that's just my impression of it.
bloodlustphyco chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
omg i luv it! this is the best!
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Yare yare, kawaii desu ka? Suigoi XD

“Yeah…bizarre. So, who gets to be on top?”

Ichi rides Grimm? Cuz I don't like seme strawberry ~_~
bajeng chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
teehee

sucks that you imaginations died, but its cute how the both just gave up 3
monchy08 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
they should start dating. hehehehe... they kinda like each other so there is a possibility. hehehehehe...
darkstar51 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
seriously...i would be rolling on the floor and laughing my heart out if I wasnt in a public place thus making people question my sanity(or whats left of it) its really funny, Ichi and Grimmy bickering I mean. Their so adorable. Its a great fic and I hope you'll write more. ANyway thanks for this sequel.
Dark Green Poop chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Lolz... personally, I think Grimmjow should be seme, but w/e. It was funny while it lasted... you're not gonna do a sequel?
Agent Oz chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Hahaha it made me laugh how Ichigo finally makes the move. Makes me want to smack him for being in denial for so long!

I'm really glad you wrote this sequel. Hoping I'm not pushing my luck, but if you could continue this into a series would be wonderful! I love to see more of GrimmIchi bickering!XD
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
One piece of advice: you might want to up your rating to either teen - or mature to be safe. You don't have K ratings that have fuck, cock, or g-damn in them! will go nuts on you!

Anywho, I hope your mind comes up with some more ideas! This is hilariously wonderful! Ichi and Grimm are arguing like an old married couple! XD