Reviews for Fluff
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I have to agree with both of them to a degree. With Eames I agree, spit is gross. Blech! But depending on the person, I would share food with someone, like Bobby. And kissing is TOTALLY different. There's a big diff between spit residue and lots of spit. And now before I vomit at the idea I'm going to move onto the next chapter. :D
persephonejames chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
I know this is an older story, and I'm late reviewing it, but I just had to tell you that I loved it! It was funny and absolutely adorable. I really like it.
Medea Callous chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
OMG I've DREAMED of B/A double-date fics, this is the first I've read! Good job with Plot Device No. 11 for getting them together!
The Confused One chapter 11 . 6/19/2008
Aw. I love it. This was so absolutely adorable. :) They're so cute, and they're so in love. :) I want this back. :) Another fabulous and funny story. Great work.
Negotiatrix chapter 11 . 5/10/2008

Okay, this makes up for that other-story-you-wrote-with-no-kissing-in-it. And it was a two-for-one romance too!
mabsy chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
i like the full circle of chapter 1 being titled spit happens, and this one bringing spit back to front and center.

perfect! it was the payoff i have been waiting ages for and boy howdy did it pay off!
superfelix chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
Oh Emily!

I like the whole chapter. First you show Alex and Bobby what they feel, only by speaking with Tanya and James. sigh

Then you gave me these wonderful Bobby and Alex moments.

Alex confession:

I'm very attracted to you. Romantically, I mean." She steeled herself up. "And um, sexually...I just beg you not to look for another partner

oh god I love it.

The first kiss.

Bobby feels something too.

The embrace...I love so much if they stand in this position. Alex with her back to Bobby's chest. I think so often from this position.

the belly button thing...hahaha! And the describtion from Alex of Bobby's perfect body. Who doesn't love his perfect body?

kisses...kisses...kisses..and again...and again

I am so sad, that you don't want to make it T or M...You write the kisses so good would you do the really fluffy parts?

With a really fast beating heart

JanuaryLight chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
*Gasp* *fake-shocked* LMR! How can you be so suggestive? I have been waiting for this for SO LONG! Actually, since the first chapter of this story... THANK YOU! FINALLY! YAY!
xRedwingedx chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
I'm not sure how, but this story seems to have escaped my attention 'til now, and I'm very glad I found it. This kind of unbelievably adorable, humorous -weel, fluff should be illegal or something. And I love it to bits.
rindy713 chapter 11 . 5/2/2008
that was sweet! i love this story! and i love how james and tanya gave them just the extra push they needed.
rindy713 chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
well, now that james and tanya are hooked up ...
LuminousIntensity chapter 5 . 5/2/2008
will no longer wear suits that cover every gorgeous inch of him. And of courseā€¦

show will be moving from USA to the Spice Channel. ;)

.Ever! I LOL'ed at this part! I love the progression of the story though keep up the good work :)
GraveDigger Resurrection chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
This whole chapter made me freaking MELT. You manage to make them so silly, but so bizarrely in character at the same time. Their awkwardess and personal insights were perfect, and their kisses were AMAZING. I was squeeing and aw-ing with gooey glee, and then...

'Alex cried out into Bobby's mouth, relishing the taste of him. Trying not to think about the fact that that taste was, in fact, raw squid.'

You need to know that THAT is the reason you are possibly my favorite author in this fandom. I totally and completely DIED.

Oh, and by the way? Kudos on making me fall in love with two original characters. If you wrote more stories about Tanya and James, you could count me in as a definite reader. P

Thanks for continuing with such an amazing, funny, well-done fic, and for just rocking in general.

BabyBeaver chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
Haha, funny. I love that she just randomly pulls into a deserted parking lot. That's funny to me... Another great chapter. Was it the last, or are there more on the way?

Ah, whatever. Keep up the great writing! D
BabyBeaver chapter 10 . 5/1/2008
Haha, great. I love the intelligent insults.