Reviews for His Girl Friday
sobepuzzler713 chapter 7 . 1/13
Please continue! It's a good story!
Kris Morene chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Love the story. I do hope you continue it.
Gilari chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I see this story hasn't been updated since 2008. Might you consider finishing it? I'd like to see where it goes.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really love your stories, but this one is my favorite. Any plans to finish this one ?
Jane Q. Doe chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I was re-reading this story today, and remembered how much I liked it. I hope you can update it at some point, you've left poor Elizabeth knocked up and alone! :)
Linda Gagne chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
I was looking for Atlantis material I hadn't read yet and found your story. It was coming along nicely until the last chapter when I realized it was not a completed story. I am hoping to encourage you to finish the story as I would love to see weir tell sheppard she's pregnant and how he will react as well as their rescue and her keeping her job and everything be ok as a nice happy ending, lol.
JadedOne47 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
This is cool, i like it..

um.. why has it never been finished... puhleze.. finish it...
d chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
bailey1ak chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
I just read the first 7 chapters and they were great! I hope that you are still working this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
aliaslover14 chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
loved it!
FORD B chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
This is a sad twist of events. I look forward to more!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
Another well written chapter, though I'm sad she didn't get to tell John!

I'll be searching my e-mail for update notices, please please please! I hate the waiting for this one.
Charmed225 chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
No Lizzie hasn't even told him about her pregnancy! She had better hurry...

“You know, this kind of stuff never happened to Kirk...” heh heh great line! :)

Really good chapter, please ud asap!
zilco chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
ARGH! no! they can't be separated!

liking the story otherwise though.. very gripping.. need more please! more please more!

keep going its good..