Reviews for Crazy About Nothing
tyleet88 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
this story is so cute. lmao Duo is aways funny..I hope you can keep this up it's very good ..plz (puppy eyes) :D
nox chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
interesting story . please update !
Crastal Diamond chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I love it please continue
jess-eklom chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
umm... are you ever going to finish this fic? I really like it and it's a very original idea, it's a shame to see it just die...
let me know if you update, please?
Arashi Akata-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
*Sigh* Great story... I hope you'll upload chapter 3 soon! _
lecta chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Last updated 2001? C'mon! Get your act together! This is an awesome story you've got, just UPDATE IT! ~.~
Seraph1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
My my my this is an excellent story! keep updating! its getting very interesting!

SERAPH
spizzy chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
I love it! its funny and cute! Add another chapter! _
Tani Gesakusha chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
uhh. oh. i don't/do like the sound of that one! As a story-reader-person i do like it, cuz it's an interesting plot and all, but. ah, forget it. Keep going! _
Tschizm chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
okay, what the hell? Why has it been TWO YEARS since you last updated? This is an awesome story, and you promised more at the end of the second chapter, but you haven't updated at all since December of 2001! If you plan on continuing, or don't, or have the rest posted elsewhere, or you have nothing better to do, please e-mail me at
Rings Of Saturn chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Can't wait for you next chapter_
Gem-sama chapter 2 . 4/27/2002
This is by far one of the best GW fanfics I've read. No, one of the best fanfics I've read, period. Excellent dialogue, amusing situational comedy...And Quatre being a Xelloss-type just cracked me up! Write more. Also, if you want help with Japanese, editing, etc., drop me a line. I'd love to help! ::grumbles about the amount of exclamation points she had to use::
okychan chapter 2 . 4/6/2002
god chap[s me likes _
littleducky chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I remembered reading this a while ago and I'm glad I stubbled upon it again

are you going to write more...please plesae pretty please...its shaping up to be a great fic

i wanna see how Duo plans on seducing Heero...*snickers* Relena is such a ditz

will there be any scenes about how Duo ended up in Relena's clutches

loved it!
Caitlin M chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
Me again! Another great fanfic shaping up here, more please? (Mommy made me stop posting death threats:P)