Reviews for Broken
DarkAngl1890 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I absolutely love this story!
BlondieSheep chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Oh no! Sex! Whoot for sex! _ Haha

Very much awesome! Love it! Started sweet and then it got hot. Very good. Im very sad its over :( I hope to see more of your work!
DaynaJD chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I liked your ending. Think you did a great job showing Cain break down. Like bit on Concrit - it's hard to follow the story when you jump from present to past tense. Try to stick with one or the other. Other than that, great story. _
sakuralilystars chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
finally!

you update/end it :D

love this story portrayed verywell :D i just lovethose two together :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
That a wonderful ending I mean down right great and mind blowing.

Perfcect.

MARIA
Lattelady chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
You do discription so that the reader can feel your words. Beautifully done.
Faith-chan chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
GUH. You need to write more smut, cuz YOU know how to do it RIGHT. Seriously, LOVE.
XoXmegan.marie chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I really liked that it wasn't too mushy. Thats not DG, or Cain. There not mushy people. I liked how you showed Cains vulnerability, that hes not just a tough guy, that he can have his moments.
Brahntee chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
that was such a good ending! I loved the transition between Adora and now DG. I loved every second of it! :D
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
/Hugs/

Oh my goddess,

th smut. It was... /happy sigh/

/Love/
Moony-Blues chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
That was amazing! Aye...and that's all I have to say. :-D
juniper holly chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Yay! That was so lovely...and hot! People are going to wonder about the face-splitting grin I just can't seem to get rid of. You are fantastic, utterly fantastic.
jcap1526 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
This was just so lovely! You handled Cain's feelings just perfectly, I think. And can't wait to read the continued adventures of the Runaway Princess!
Lattelady chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
That was wonderful. Just the romanice I needed on a rainy Sunday afternoon. You packed huge amounts of emotion in to two chapters. I hope there is more to come, but if there isn't it is perfect the way it is.
Allronix chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Brutally true to the character, even if DG is probably not as innocent as he thinks. DG for what happened to Az, Raw for running away, Glitch/Ambrose for the evils his inventions were twisted into, and Wyatt for being unable to save his family. I can hardly imagine a sadder, but more honest way for things to start off (or end before it starts) between them. That quaternity's a wonderful mess, drowning in guilt.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »