Reviews for Broken
DaynaJD chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I liked your ending. Think you did a great job showing Cain break down. Like bit on Concrit - it's hard to follow the story when you jump from present to past tense. Try to stick with one or the other. Other than that, great story. _
sakuralilystars chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
finally!

you update/end it :D

love this story portrayed verywell :D i just lovethose two together :D
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
That a wonderful ending I mean down right great and mind blowing.

Perfcect.

MARIA
Lattelady chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
You do discription so that the reader can feel your words. Beautifully done.
Faith-chan chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
GUH. You need to write more smut, cuz YOU know how to do it RIGHT. Seriously, LOVE.
XoXmegan.marie chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I really liked that it wasn't too mushy. Thats not DG, or Cain. There not mushy people. I liked how you showed Cains vulnerability, that hes not just a tough guy, that he can have his moments.
Brahntee chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
that was such a good ending! I loved the transition between Adora and now DG. I loved every second of it! :D
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
/Hugs/

Oh my goddess,

th smut. It was... /happy sigh/

/Love/
Moony-Blues chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
That was amazing! Aye...and that's all I have to say. :-D
juniper holly chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Yay! That was so lovely...and hot! People are going to wonder about the face-splitting grin I just can't seem to get rid of. You are fantastic, utterly fantastic.
jcap1526 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
This was just so lovely! You handled Cain's feelings just perfectly, I think. And can't wait to read the continued adventures of the Runaway Princess!
Lattelady chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
That was wonderful. Just the romanice I needed on a rainy Sunday afternoon. You packed huge amounts of emotion in to two chapters. I hope there is more to come, but if there isn't it is perfect the way it is.
Allronix chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Brutally true to the character, even if DG is probably not as innocent as he thinks. DG for what happened to Az, Raw for running away, Glitch/Ambrose for the evils his inventions were twisted into, and Wyatt for being unable to save his family. I can hardly imagine a sadder, but more honest way for things to start off (or end before it starts) between them. That quaternity's a wonderful mess, drowning in guilt.
SG1SamFan chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I love this! Yet again, I find myself saying that about your writing. Excellent. Angsty, heartbreaking. Hot. ;)

Gorgeous!

Thank you for another excellent beginning.

Em
XoXmegan.marie chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
So Excellent. I love Cain and DG! This is such an excellent portrayal of these two characters. There so perfect together, and an element of realism and fantasy is skillfully blended together in this fic. I cannot wait for more!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »