Reviews for Broken
Moony-Blues chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Oi...I don't have the words to express how amazing that was. When shall we expect chapter 3? Hopefully, you can update soon.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Wow. This is very deep and expressive, and I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait for an update!

~Padfoot~
LittleDrusilla chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Very nice. Great angst, great description, enough detail without it becoming overbearing. And Cain/DG smoochies! What more could I ask for? Happy Holidays!
The Dream Weaver chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I adore this story. I think the way you've perfectly portrayed Cain is excellent and you captured the bitterness of the moment so well. I love your writing, you have a fascinating way of telling a story and I adore it! Please continue!
FemmePhantom chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Wow. Very nice, and very real. I can't wait to see what else you have planned for them. And I love the kiss scene, with the bitterness being gone, and her kissing the life back into him. Absolutely lovely. Femme
Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That is SO what should have happened!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
That was intense I adored it great writing kept me reading.

MARIA
Darkblaze666 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
So in love with this story. Keep it up so i can have something to look forward to lol
spcbromley203 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! This is an awesome story and I want to know what happens at the end! Please finish it!
Hope and love chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i love it!
XmyangelGabrielx chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Wo i like this chapter too. Thanks for making it more then a one-shot. Great job!
MoonRose91 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Cain, she isn't going to die. Update when you can please!
Rilian's Cove chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Wonderful chapter, can't wait for more.
heathenseyes chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 12/10/2007