Reviews for Broken
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I loved this. /happy sigh/
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was so beautifully written, I was about to tear up with DG.
DaynaJD chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
very nice. I'm glad you're continuing it. _ Hope you update again soon.
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Love, love, love. I just love it. You have no idea how excited I became when I saw that you had updated.

You've done such an awesome job...

And I hope to read more from you soon!
Dr Whatsit chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
*Gasp*

This was amazing and a half.

Okay, so much more than that.

So if you'd hurry off and go write another chapter I'd be a very happy young lady.

Yes, indeed I would.

Very nice job.

Syd
Grace Macy chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Very yummy! Please keep going!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Update soon
KotoriRod chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
please add more! although i get the feeling that this might go into the Mature rating but it's making me angsty! PLEASE ADD MORE!

-Marielle, Co-leader of Anime Fan Team
Caitiri chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
I'm so glad that you updated, I was worried that this would simply be a one shot.
QhRider89 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
oh please say you are going to add another chapter? If not, it is still good!
GildartsGirl923 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
this was really good!
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh God! Please don't let this be the end of the story and just the end of the chapter. Because I can't wait for the next chapter. Very good plot, extraordinary descriptions, superb writing-no mistakes, misspellings, etc., just the right amount of suspence. Ever since the premiere of the first part of Tin Man, I've wanted DG to get with Cain. And you are allowing that to happen. Thank you so much. Please update soon. I'd give you some constructive critcism but that isn't possible with this story.
BitchGoddessofMay007 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love it! Especially the last line Excellent job :)
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
*sniff*

this...wonderful and intense but at the same time so sad...poor cain. and, of course, poor DG... *sigh* He needs to realize that she loves him and that he can still move on and love someone and that *takes deep breath*

Ok, no more rambling. Still. Loved this. Obviously. lol

continue? maybe? please? *sad puppy eyes*
Layla chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow. I've been reading TinMan fiction for a few hours now and I have to say that this one might just be the best one. Its great. Really great. Its kind of hard to think of anything else to say about it that hasn't already been said but please write more, as soon as you can.

Again, wow.