Reviews for Broken
Thayne M chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A-mazing. Wow. A touch of drama, a touch of romance, a touch of tragedy. This fic made me go "aw" in so many ways. I've been reading "Tin Man" fics for the past two hours, and so far, this is the best. Short and sweet. Keep it up; I'd love to read more.
Sarah West chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh. My. Lord. On. High. Woman, if you don't finish or add a second part to this fiction, I WILL pelt you with marshmallows. MELTED marshmallows. IT will not be pretty, it will be painful and slightly sugary.

This was so good. I wondered if this is kind of what should of happened when Cain found Adora's grave.
DruidLass chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
*Sob*, no! You can't leave it like that, there must be more! Soo good, must have more and a happy ending for DG and Cain... Please!

-Druid
XmyangelGabrielx chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
AWesome story. I think it would be aweosme if it wasnt a one-shot. But I still loved it. great Job on it.
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Nice Job!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow. So very good. I just loved it.

And you wrote the emotion spot on.

Keep up the awesome work!
Silver Spider chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow that's really good writing. I'm wondering if you plan to turn this into a chapter fic. With that quality of writing and such a great ability to capture characters, a chapter fic from you would be great!
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I like the different take on the Cain/DG relationship. Great story. _
TheShoelessOne chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow. Just wow. What emotion! I could really feel it, for both of them! And I just woke up! So that's really something. This is just heartbreaking! But it's so understandable, and so natural a reaction, too. I really, really like it! Huzzah!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5