Reviews for Changes Sequel to Connections
dude chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
good XD, so good :D
MsLessa chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I want to thank you for reminding me how much I love this fandom. Reading these two stories of yours has made me even more excited about the series being released to DVD next month. I love how you've kept things flowing and the progression of Ian and Sara's relationship. You bring up the wonderful point that Ian would not be very comfortable stepping into Kenneth's shoes; and the addition of the Dragons at Ian's bodyguards was inspired. I hope your muse returns to you because I'd love to read more of this.
Virginia chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Ok, let get over my first impression, that was something like: WOW!. That after reading Connections and Changes. Now, I'll elaborate over the WOW concept. I think your writing is absolutly amazing. Somehow you took a very difficult character like Ian Nothingam and actually were able to take him to the next level in a believable way. That alone merits the higher prices for you since I think Ian must be one of the most difficult characters ever created for a tv show. You actually made him multidemensional, in a sense that not even the original writers were able to do, maybe for lack of time. Your work at writing Sara is great too, somehow you can imagine the character doing and saying the things she does in your story, and yet you also took year beyond that. Loved the way you merged the different seasons and the different stories, that itself required great skill.

Well, that's all, just FANTASTIC work and thanks for sharing it with us!

Virginia

PS. Excuse any mistakes, I'm from Argentina and english is not my mother language.
tyger chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I was so excited and happy that you continued the story, it is one of my favorites. So many have stopped writing about Sara and Ian, I was thrilled that you did. It was wonderful, keep going.