Reviews for I'm Coming Home
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
To lazy to log in. I'm just gonna say WHOA! Aang wouldn't marry another woman! He clings to Katara more than anyone! Highly doubtable! Still, pretty good... I guess... :D
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Aang just toppled over and said, "Come on I'm too sick for drama!"

...

BEST LINE EVER! AND BEST KATAANG STORY I'VE EVER READ!
sweet110 chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
i loved this story!

your writing is amazing!

you should definitly make a sequel!

here's my idea for the sequel...

how about sokka,katara and toph travel to the firenation to visit aang.

they get tied up with defending the firenation and katara finds out that aang had had a baby with his last wife which he tried to keep a secret.

it could be good, but im only a reviewer so i suppose its up to you!

good look!and keep writing!
ju97ju97 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
please do a sequal!

this is one of the best kataang fanfics i've read!

keep up the good work!
Aangsfan chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! SEQUEL RIGHT NOW FOOL! I wanna see when Aang comes BACK!1
donjonkeeper chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
It cannot end like this? I want a happy ending!
I Took The 405 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Great story!

will there be anthor chapter?
bubba2494 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
loved it! at first it was alittle boring to me, but i loved the chocolate kisses thing. i'm glad Sokka didn't hide the letters just because he is an (bleep)! that was a pretty stupid think for him to do. Update Soon! byebye :)
donjonkeeper chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Your chapter isn't crap, it's nice in fact! But yes, as i was reading i felt like it was a little rushed.
YinYangTwin1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Oh man. You sure don't know how to spell 'immediately' do you? I know this because you keep spelling it some crazy other way... well I hoped I helped with that.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
And there is he is, messing stuff up, that's sokka for you.. sigh.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
AW! That was extremely sweet! It was fluffy..and funny. Well done!
bubba2494 chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Loved it! When aang siad he sent her a letter everyday for 6 years did you get that from the Notebook. if it is that was my favorite line from the Notebook! Awsome story! Update soon!
Aangsfan chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
OH NO! Sokka intercepted the letters? Poor Aang, but I can't believe he got married! Ah continue soon!
jliljj chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
who would have thought sokka was the culprit i thought it would have been haru lol :)