Reviews for Their December
musicbean2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
So cute
KC73 chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Reading this was like eating an ice cream sundae. Thank you for the Detty joy! :)
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
At first, this made me really sad.

Then, it made me really happy! I loved this, it was great!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I just spent the past ten minutes basking in the gloriousness of your fluff.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I do love sneaky sprigs of mistletoe ;)

Well done!
Fowerbluegreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is the most adorable and lovely christmas One Shot i have ever read. And i read a Lot. It was so Sweet i Even cried. 3
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was amazing, I loved every part of this story. You captured the characters so well and had me smiling a huge grin by the end.
Sam L chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Sewer, that was heart warming and adorable. Loved it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
i love this piece. i love the
Christmas after she leaves and then kisses her. love it. and the last one, of course. :D
fish chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I am in love with your writing! You just spit out great lines filled with so much emotion that as a reader, i have no chance but to get totally absorbed in your words!

Truly amazing! Loved how all the moments took place in December and ended off happy
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
*catches mistletoe eagerly, though it is definitely not the right season* SmilinStar, this was a very thoughtful, well-written piece. You captured each person's characterization quite well. It was simple, bittersweet, angsty (my fav), romantic, hopeless, hopeful, sweet, endearing. It was perfect. :3

The timeline was a nice touch too. I liked the title.

I hope to read more of your writing.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Haha, that was so sweet! I loved it; great, great job! :) I liked how you did the every year thing...anyways, great job! :)

Angelica
Chaotic-obsession4eva chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
awesome job,

was searching through fics for good oneshots on Detty and this is the best I've found!

Loved the whole thing, espically the way you captured the characters so well.

Straight to my faves :)
BennuBird chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
*fluttery sigh* I love the tension and the build-up... and the fact that she runs away after the kiss. Very Betty. Excellent job! :-D
Cirolane chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This was exactly what I was looking for. I've just started reading UB fics and I was not in the mood for reading through lots of chapters, when all I wanted was something like this. Angst, drama and fluff. Short and delicous. This was nicely written. I enjoyed it imensely. Good job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »