Reviews for Truths and Dares
kitti cat chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
really really great stories, this one is my favourite though

i think the humour in your stories is the best i've read so far in fanfic's

keeep on the great work )
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i love ur stories
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
OMg can i borrow sais line, i couldnt stop laughing! i loved it.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
LOL that was the perfect ending to the story. You gotta love tactless Sai. I loved it, great job.
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMFG! that was great and Sia at the end was Priceless!
oni-hime-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
hehe.i luv it. it had really fuuny parts and the whole shinigami thing... i love it cuz i really love death note -

ja ne
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
WAH! COUJI'S DEAD! oh... no he's not -

YAYZ!
Umehanabi-x chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
haha that last thing that sai-kun said sent me over board, it' was hilarious haha, i...i...haha keep up the good..work,...and would u care to be my friend-
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really like your 1 liners at the end of each of your stories.
Kyara Athena chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Nas!

MAGNIFICENT! And the last sentences...wow! I'm still laughing XD Sai can be so funny sometimes :P I really don't know what else to say...it's just that you write too good, The Muses must love you XD And I hope they keep that love, because the results of your inspiration, all your fics are the best. well...

We'll "read us" leater, until then...

Ja Ne!
eileeniecab chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
keep writing! this was really good! i absolutely loved what Sai said at the very end!
the rose has thorns chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I've read 'The Unwanted Position' and the sequel after that one and now this one and I haven't read such a good story in quite a while! You are an amazing writer and the storyline is very good. It made me blush in a few places, made me smile in a few places, made me sad in a few places. And the whole time I was enjoying it. Good job on this _
ShanWhitetiger30985 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Please do make another to this one. I want to know if the elders will stop or not. Come on. I know you want to. You've already got many who want to know what might happen next in this.
inuyasha's tennyo chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
please write another one! their so cute.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow I inspired someone! That is so cool. Great sequel yet again that last bit Sai said was hysterical! I feel so honored to have been mentioned. Kakashi & Sakura have definately become a favorite couple of mine. Second only to Jiraiya & Tsunande. I've loved this whole trilogy of yours and look forward to whatever your wonderfull mind comes up with next!