Reviews for Save Room
daisyscrapper chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Great story! Not sure if I read it before... I love the dialogue but also really enjoyed your descriptions of them both.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Reni - Just read this again as part of the re-read. It was still just as awesome as ever. Love a glimpse into the pre-relationship. :) - b.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Just giving it a re-read. It was really a fun story, sweet too.
hifield chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Sweet story - love the pre-ship stuff. you did a very good job.
hifield chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
their shyness with each other is really sweet. good chapter.
hifield chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good Chapter .. love the Jennifer/Ronon pairing.
Passionate Heart chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
I know i'm a little behind the times, but this story was really great! It's so cool to have read all those fanfics that you've written and just now read your first one! You did an excellent job! do you have an epilogue for this story? i hope so! :)
aradiaeva chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Great story
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
I really liked your glimpse of how their friendship may evolve. Great story.
SingingShooter chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
very cute!
rhaddict chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Very nice first fic. You need to watch your spelling and maybe have a beta check through each chapter to correct anything you might have missed. Two sets of eyes are better than one. Ronon seemed a little wordy to me, but otherwise in character. Can't wait to read your next fic.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I'm liking this very much so far, can't wait to read more.
deal4321 chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
I liked that Ronon could help her and she was able to talk to him. :-)
deal4321 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I could see Ronon not knowing how to deal with an upset and crying woman (cause it tends to make most men uncomfortable and not know what to do) but am glad he didn't run and stayed. :-)
deal4321 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Like that he thinks of Teyla as an older sister and wanted to make sure she was ok.