Reviews for Affections of a Shinigami
Kc4229 chapter 1 . 6/11
As wonderful writing as ever! It made my heart drop a little when I didn't see chapter two but I can't wait for your next masterpiece! Keep it up!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
another great story love this pairing
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I enjoy the premise of the story but spelling and grammar need to be checked over.

Only other problem I kind of had with this was how OOC Yoruichi was, she was acting more like Orihime than a woman with centuries of experience and life skills behind her.
Dantrlan chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
awwww that most beautiful and romantic story !, I loved !, thanks for writing it: ')
carl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
It's really good, I like it.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'd love to see a one-shot sequel of them as Captain/Lieutenant. Lemon or not, i think you'd do a good job writing something funny or serious.
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
HELL YES! ahaha i love it :D ur teh best YoIchi writer out there 100%truth xD
Ezbake361 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yoruchi let me answer that before i read this story xD Hell yes! He would even do that for chad or uryu too lol roflmao. No lie.. xD
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
loved it
Fan boy xx chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ok this is agood story but come on get youre head out of youre but and start writting some long and complete fanfics please
Ink And Blade chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
So... good..

*Dies out of fluffiness*
WatchfulGhost-0177 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
i love this story!
ichigoxyoruichi chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
The story was good but i think it just went a bit too fast.I also think there should of been a story befor this,just to explane how ichigo became a captian and how yoruichis fealings developed.
Wttlewd chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
LOVE THIS TO! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!
xDeactivateddddd chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
_ Don't be hard on yourself, fluff for these two is good! THough for a minute there I was SERIOUSLY wondering if we were gonna see some smex! x3 I loved this, it's definently going in my favorites~!