Reviews for Love Me Not
Moonlime chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
aww can u keep the story going please! this is a cery awesome one heheh 3
ACthecat chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
THEY SAY ALL TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME! THEY CAN CARE LESS, AS LONG AS SOMEONE L' BLEED! SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES, OR STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE, BUT NOT ME! Teenagers by my chemical romance. I know I'm fucking late, idk how late even, but fuck it.
kick chapter 18 . 12/9/2016
I didnt like the madara think...it was bad...i dnt thnk i will be reading nymore...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2016
Pretty pls finish it. I wanna know what happened. Plssssssssssssssss
the Moon our Witness chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Nonono you cannot go on hiatus! I just discovered this and I really want more of this! Really cool and much more realistic than about every celebrity setting of Naruto fics I've seen, you should totally continue it. Hopefully you'll find some muse for it. And I need to see Sasuke ripping Madaras ass off. Pretty please.
the Moon our Witness chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
The Flashback chapter was pretty neat!
Though I am a bit confused by the fact that Anko was also Narutos personal trainer? Surely, Jiraya would never let her into the house again?
Arw165 chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
No other pairing better than SasuNaru!

What can I say? Mada is the real bad guy here, but I guess even telling the truth would make a weak excuse for Naruto, if he wanted to continue his relationship with Sasuke. But if he wanted to end things between them, he should have told him he cheated. I think telling Sasuke anything would be better than leaving him with no explanation.

To be honest, at the very beginnin, I didn't like the way you were portreting Naruto. You know, in every chapter had to be description of his god-like looks, his incredible personality, sappy past and putting emphasis on how Naruto isn't like your everyday celebrity all the time. You created a little bit too perfect image of him, too sweet. But I get this fic is old. I'm really curious of what you're gonna do with it after so many years.
inuyashamunkey chapter 18 . 9/27/2016
Why...can u plz update. ik sasuke is pissed from madara doing that
lara5170 chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
I really wish this story would continue but it's been over 7 years so I doubt it will be. I really like the idea of Naruto being the famous one.
lara5170 chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
I'm really enjoying this story but I'm confused, it just stated that Madara didn't know where Naruto lived because it said Naruto didn't let him know but then he showed up at Sasuke's house.
lara5170 chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
I though Anko was Naruto's trainer so how is it she's also a reporter close to Jiraiya's age and be his ex-girlfriend ?
lara5170 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
What about the relationship with Kiba in High school or dating the Hinata that now works at the modeling studio?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
More chapters pretty please with Ramen on top XD
aka-chan chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
sasunaru will not lose to madanaru EVER! UPDATEEEEEEE!
Conflicted Soul chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
I missed you :D! Haha happy to read a new chapter from you but like you said life is unpredictable. Points for you for posting even after three years ;)
Love