HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I normally don't like one shots cause I find them too short lol but I actually loved this one. It was very sweet. Once again you are a wonderful writer and please never quit.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
squeal! so cute :) i wish kurama would sing me a love song, and teach me how to kiss. grr. thanks a bucket for posting!
KisaraFoxDemon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awwww cute couple :D
boundbywords chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was a very good story and the integration of the song lyrics into the story was seamless. (the song sounds strangely familiar thanks to my own mum)

I can't wait to read the rest of your stories and any you may post later on.
Bonus Kun chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yellow, hello, what up's up Author. This songfic has been brough to our Unions forum and I've decided to have a look for myself. Oh my low and behold, would you look at that, you are indeed in violation of the fanfic regulations that you so graciously agree to whenever you post up a new story. But if you're so naive as to ignore those rules, I'll give you a brief recap.

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 1 of the guidelines.

Because of your violation of such rule this story has been reported. Please correct the format to proper rule regulations or face adminstrations deleting this story within the next five or ten days. I will return within the alloted time to check for corrections made and if the format remains the same the story, your account will be reported for purposely violtaing the rules and regulations. Thank you and remember you've been reported. Don't make me have to do it again.

[Critics United]
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I know that Hiei could learn love and could love Kurama back. Great job. I love it.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Nice job, it was cute
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
cute! i love the humorous ending with the other couples. _
kuramabby chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was one of the most adorable stories I have read. I loved ir even though kurama was a little bit of a cry baby but its all good.
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
nettesethdrix chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
wow! nice song, ilove 'making love out of nothing out all' really! i like how innocent hiei was and how kurama would teach him- that would be a read! and, a really nice ending, especially the part with the other couples... Ü

and i was thrilled to learn that you're a mom and writing fics together with you daughter.. talk about strong bonding and open-mindedness.. way to go SHIORI, FOXIE'S MOM!
nekoluver chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This was so cute and I luved the ending! I was surprised, too, that song really does fit those two! It's so cool!

Mid-Nite-8 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is so cute. I can really picture Kurama singing that song, and it does seem to suit I read this story I had to listen to the song. I'm addicted to it now. The sad part my sisters tease me for it.
kuro-kitsune-neko chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh Lord, that was ADORABLE. I kept squealing at how cute it was while I read it. You write excellent fluff! *thumbs up* The song was a really nice choice, too. I could see Kurama singing it very clearly and I loved it. This story was totally a great finish to my day. Keep writing!

Randy's Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2007