Reviews for As the World Falls Down
25Carin chapter 5 . 6/28
I forgot to mention what a great writer you are!
25Carin chapter 6 . 6/28
Omg I completely loved and enjoyed reading! It's just so sad and disappointing that this story seems abandoned. Here's to hoping that one day you will keep going. I will give you a follow and favorite just in case . Even though I don't like reading something that's unfinished, I found it worth a read. Maybe more?
dumamoja chapter 6 . 6/1
This amazing story is a interesting take in the arranged marriage plot line. With great character placement and interaction, and a rather unique view of the cultures involved. I hope against hope that this story is continued, and eventually finished.
AlesiaWillows chapter 3 . 2/28
So sad it's been abandoned... This is one of the best arranged marriage stories I've ever read.
But I believe in miracles and hope, one day you'll continue this...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
I hate jet so much
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
I know this is probably beyond hope of being continued, but I wanted you to know how wonderful this beginning is. The potential, though unrealized, is greater than many other stories I have read. Brava.
That One Weird Author Chick chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Awwww! That's so sweet! If only it was real... So I know they are going to end up loving each other, but what about Jet? I love him in this story! (in the beginning I liked him a LOT more than Zuko) he should get a girl just not Azula or Mai (maybe Ty Lee *hint*hint*)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
When are you putting the NexT part?This fanfiction is GREAT! :)
fthsit chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
So it's been a bit over a year... I really really hope that you somehow have not given up on this story. Because this is absolutely amazing. Hope things are well with you and know that your readers are still very much interested in seeing an update! :)
seward907 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
This was wonderful! I've read it three times and I an anxiously awaiting an update!
Ray chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Just a really great story - i wish you'd update. so good!
iluvjessemac chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
PLEASE COMPLETE...THIS STORY IS AMAZING
KJun chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I love it!

Kat
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This is seriously my all time favorite zutara fiction. I can't count how many times I've reread this and each time I enjoy as much as the last. Thank you so much for bringing such each characters and a well structured story.
fireladystephanie chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Why hasnt this story updated?