Reviews for As the World Falls Down
That One Weird Author Chick chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Awwww! That's so sweet! If only it was real... So I know they are going to end up loving each other, but what about Jet? I love him in this story! (in the beginning I liked him a LOT more than Zuko) he should get a girl just not Azula or Mai (maybe Ty Lee *hint*hint*)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
When are you putting the NexT part?This fanfiction is GREAT! :)
fthsit chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
So it's been a bit over a year... I really really hope that you somehow have not given up on this story. Because this is absolutely amazing. Hope things are well with you and know that your readers are still very much interested in seeing an update! :)
seward907 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
This was wonderful! I've read it three times and I an anxiously awaiting an update!
Ray chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Just a really great story - i wish you'd update. so good!
iluvjessemac chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
PLEASE COMPLETE...THIS STORY IS AMAZING
KJun chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I love it!

Kat
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
This is seriously my all time favorite zutara fiction. I can't count how many times I've reread this and each time I enjoy as much as the last. Thank you so much for bringing such each characters and a well structured story.
fireladystephanie chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Why hasnt this story updated?
sylviajohns chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Congratulations! This is such a good story. You did an excellent job showing the differences between nations and providing all the background between the lines.

I can't wait for some Zuka - Katara action... ::

I hope you'll update soon. I'll be waiting impatiently :)
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
next chapter please!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Oh, please update soon! This story is fantastic!
blackrosee84 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Omb I loveeeeeeee this story sooooooooo much I need a update I really hope u update soon oh and yea I have seen Korea I am a makorra fan wbu?
All cats are grey chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Perfect work in progress is perfect. I'm addicted.
Soul93 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
That was amazing! I anticipate your next update eagerly!