Reviews for He was Autumn
sunshiko chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Is this the only chapter/part Kag?It's good and I read The lastest chapter of Camp esteem alot...I liked it. Keep writing.I posted the first chapter of best friends.
LokoKoko chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This really was good, really touched me right there.. That's the truth. If I didn't like it I wouldn't be leaving a review right now would I? You could really tell how Axel felt about Roxas, you just keep on writing.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Good story.
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
OMG you're alive O.O Squee! *huggles* I'm so glad to hear from you again buddy, its good to know that its just school that's keeping you away, god, its been ages since we PM'd each other or anything of the sort o_O

Anyway...excuse my excitment. About the story...it was beautiful. I could so imagine Axel thinking that about his Roxy...its so true. How do you come up with such clever things? I'll never understand it -.-

Welp, great job buddy, very sweet and touching. I hope to hear from ya soon, good luck writing that super-sized chapter o_O

-Riku-stalker
LifesLover chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so sad but so sweet. This is not your usual style but I really liked it nonetheless. And now that it's more winter than autumn I really wish that autumn was back. Not that there isn't anything wrong with winter. Anyway... I loved it and good luck with whatever you are working on.