Reviews for Incandescence
DeidaraBlast chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Deidara, you bad bad baaad boy, what is going on in your head...?
xitlaly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
great pairing i love deidara if you still log on and arent annoyed by a request can you please wright me a hidan x ino i love them, but i dont want it like ahh hes abad jashin lover dood i would love it if it was kinda modern ya know kind romantic kinda tragic like ino was a rich brat and her parents died in an accident and like the only one she found confort with was hidan, or he was an escaped psycho killer and you know became obssesed with her... and maybe he tried to hide his psychoness to please her idk. youre a great author by the way!love the fic and pairing... please!
AliciaLeon chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
misshistoria chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I actually do not get how this story cannot have already 50 reviews; really enjoyed reading it, so I hope you will submit the next chapter really soon.

I look forward to it :)
Blacktears110 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That's really great! :D I can't wait to read the next 3 chappies, I just want to give a quick comment. I really like it, cux DeiIno is probably one of the rare Ino or Dei Couples. I'm jumping to read the next chapters so...Bye!
freefeather chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
First off; I simply love the way you write and express every detail with such discription. I love, LOVE! the Deidara and Ino pairing, in my opinion its very beuatiful and gorgeous, I really wanna see this story till the very end! Keep up the great work shilhouette68. When you ever publish a book if you do let me know. I'll buy it and enjoy it. Thanks for the great read. So far no flaws I saw.
Coco-Minu chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Interesting chapter. I look forward to an update.
Jaded Delirium chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
*whistles* (well, actually I don't know how to whistle but I would if I could!) Wow, that was intense. This fic is like a present, it's wrapped in so many layers. You tear off the first chapter, the silk ribbon (red ribbons are good luck :) ), and then you go through the rest, sheet of wrapping paper after sheet, and you don't want to rip the paper so you slowly peel off the tape. And then you get to the actual gift, which is the best part.

Awesome job!
ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows chapter 4 . 3/22/2008

i thought the beginning was so real!

good imagery

is there going to be anymore ino/deidara interaction?

who is this strange person that comes to konoha?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
this is so good; you HAVE to update soon!
Helike chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
In some way it's scary to see Ino's dream taking into consideration who Deidara's is x_x it's as if he tried to warn her telepathicaly or something :O

Good job on the whole :)
Millenium Ring chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
The first DeiIno fic I've read, and I think this has a great plot to it so far and it's definitely worth all the effort you've clearly already put into it. The grammar is nearly 100% perfect and the spelling most assuredly is! - You've kept everyone in character, as much as possible anyway, and I think I'd like to read more of this, so keep up the great work! -
fiann.a.mour chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
so i totally LOVE THIS STORY and think you should keep up with this wonderful greatness you have started...:D
Coco-Minu chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Ino's dream, poor thing. Can't wait for the update. D
ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
very detalied chapter

i liked

but when is there going to be more dei/ino interaction?

check you later!