Reviews for Silver Lining
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Bella is always sorry as sorry as she is pathetic.
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ouch. :( At least she won't go into vampiredom as a virign? Lol!
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
i'm almost crying :(
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Fuck I really like this. Your characterization of Bella is so spot on - the pining she does for BOTH Edward and Jacob... and the way she uses Jake the same way she lets Edward use her. Top fucking notch.
aTadBitTangy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Your stories are beyond amazing.
CatsOnMars chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Gorgeous and devastating. I love the details like the mentions of the songs playing.
icklkatie chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this is amazing. your writing style is so descriptive yet leaves so much to the imagination, leaving you to interpret it for yourself, i love it
lakeia chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is poetry. Serious, no nonsense poerty! I love this! It's so intimate, yet the same J/B dynamic is there somehow. I can't even explain it. You have my vote for sure as one of the best oneshots.

A hotel in Nebraska, where it’s Bright Eyes and your tongue tracing Bella’s spine. Sweat drenched sheets, and she whispers love you into your mouth. Love you more, only you don’t say it. You want her to remember this after she’s been turned. Want her to pick you. Please pick me, you think, walking your fingers up her thigh, and then she’s sighing into the pillow. When it’s over, and you’re lying awake, all you can think of is the way she said your name. Juh-ake, over and over like a mantra.

My mouth literally dropped because even without all the details, I got a little hot. Beautifully written lady! :D

Isisgodiva
HappilyEverAfter7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is brilliantly written. And incredibly heartbreaking. But I loved it. You're a great writer. All of your work is amazing.
Mogood chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This was heartbreaking but so beautifully written. I loved it! I would have loved to see this as a full story.
starbritt816 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I'm actually crying, dammit! You rock.
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw man that was so sad. Wonder what Edward will think when he finds out she is not a virgin?
olivespecter chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
oh man. this was painful.
fairy-wannabe chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OUCH! o what a bitch! i love it! you write jacob's character quite well. and even though you just broke my heart, i'm glad you did cause this story needed to be told.
PrettyFlower chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Poor Jake,always left behind.

Love the story.