Reviews for Shades of Grey
edwardfiend chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Very very emotional. I really enjoyed it.
Keyohei chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
thank you!
silver starlight serpant chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
I cannot help but feel sad for Hawkeye all of the deaths that rest on her consience. Everyone talks about how much pain Mustang went through during the Ishbal Rebellion but this made me think about all of the deaths she committed herself plus all of the people who died because she showed Roy the tatoo. It was very good. No idea why I was suddenly so moved by her situation.
HypRRNeRd chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Very good, and lol "mainly written during school"
MistyRiver chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
That was such a good ending! And it didn't get all gross and Royai! :D Yeah, Arakawa-sensei's thought processes are a bit of a mystery to most people... Who knows what will happen? I'm really glad you're writing more again. New story coming?...
winglessfairy25 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
What a really nice ending. I like the part where you said that the burning of her back in Ishbal destroyed her ties with her father but created a tie with Roy. Great fic! I really like your writing. I also like the part about the Requiem. Great work! :] I hope to see more from you!

Rin
UnbornHope chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
*cling* I love you for writing this. w Wonderful job.
MistyRiver chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
YAY! This story is awesome. Next chapter please?... ~Susie :D
favilla chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
This story is really well-written, and such a unique take on Riza's father. Even though the second chapter covers quite a bit of time, it does so smoothly. Thanks for writing this, and good luck with your next chapter!
scoobygang101 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
wow thats awesome! :) please keep going! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
This is amazing! It is wonderful how you explore the enigmatic past of Riza, her father, and Roy. It is logical, accurate, and indepth. I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
LostNight0907 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I like it a lot. You've got a great fic in the making. You should see it through!

~MRM
MistyRiver chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
He~y. I'm finally reviewing, I only found the email for this today... this is really interesting, I like your idea... CONTINUE PLZ!

...but you know I hate Royai. :(

See you tomorrow...
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow. This take is quite whoa. hehe. Good work. I like the flow of the story. I really like your plot here.

Erinn~

I'm looking forward to more!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I hope you continue it since it won't be Royai anymore if you don't. Anyways, he's going to be more sinister in the next chapters right? :D