Reviews for Angels at Christmas
lostatc chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
You wrote the best little Sammy that I have ever read and I love weechester stories. The grabbing of Dean's face and patting him is classic little boy. You either have a child or you have been exposed to one so you know how they act. Very well done.

This is a sweet story and I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for the a little Christmas cheer.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
So this got me all sniffley and in need of several boxes of Kleenex. Your Kiddie!Sammy is just adorable! I loved the idea of him trying to find a way to be the best little brother he could be for Dean. And the recurring theme of Sam always having Dean and Dad to look out for him, but Dean only having Dad prefigures season 2 in a quite ominous fashion. Really, when John was away, who did Dean have to look out for him? Helluva burden to put on a kid without adding having to protect a younger brother who may or may not have been marked by the evil entity that killed your mother...!

Loved the image of Dean heading out into the snow to look for Sammy even with a fever - I can totally see him doing that.

Oh and I appear to have caught Dean's cold through the mere act of reading this story. I swear to God I have a sore throat and a high temperature now!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Aw. How incredibly cute and heart warming. I am totally in love with the Weechesters in your story. I think you perfectly wrote about Dean's "big brother" protector to Sam's "little brother" looking for a way to help big brother. What a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Very touching and loving story I myself am not religous but I love christmas all the same for the family element. Always lovely when the boys get a happy ending. :)
princess peanut chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Beautiful. I always love getting a look back at the younger Winchesters. I love how you brought the angels into it. Good old Sammy and his faith. You really tied in what they are today to show how they became so close. I just loved it. What a great Christmas gift! :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Gooey inwards asides (what with a wee-delightfully-angelic Sammy, coupled with confusion issues with big/little brother clarification and their sniffle inducing moments - yes I sniffled! - including kittens,a church, potential hypothermia and a poorly big brother being so much wiser than his given years to haul his lil bros popsicle backsideback back to this side of healthy ..) I have to confess this has to be brightest spot of my day. As always such wonderful story telling it leaves me wishing for more... Rozzy
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Ah, the Tao of Sam. That was LOVELY Christmas schmoop! I really enjoyed your bubbly, innocent Sam; and your Dean just epitomizes Big Brother. Was delighted to see Pastor Jim make an appearance (and I hope that's the case on 12/13, too). The kitten-parallel was terrific. Thanks for sharing!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw

how super sweet and fluffy. i love weechester fics, but i have decided i love christmas weechester ones more.

this is such a pretty fic, i love it

kudos

XsarahX
R.K. Cloud chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This story was so touching. Very cute and entertaining. Great job!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
excellent story!
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was beautifull
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I enjoyed your story. You did a great job with the brothers. I loved how you wrote Dean, the love he has for his little brother and finding Sam when he was lost in the woods.

I had to smile as Sammy searched for his 'little brother way to help.'

Wonderful scene as John held his sleeping sons on Christmas morning.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great story! I love it. Dean would face anything, even in sickness, to rescue Sam from danger.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
lovely little story...thanks for sharing
LadyVic chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This story is exactly what I needed right now. It's been a long day and I have very little time to sit and relax before I have to finish getting ready for another long day tomorrow. This story was the perfect way to fill the little bit of time I had for myself, and make that time something special.

The love between the boys and Sammy's cheerful innocence were such a treat to read. Thank you.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »